New Transfer from Indiana

AUdmd07

Looks like Coach Lebo will finally get a player that is transferring, instead of losing one. His high school stats look pretty good, he just decided to leave Indiana after the firing of Sampson.

http://www.auburnundercover.com/news/story.php?article=104

McGee averaged 1.5 points and 1 rebound per game last season. When he signed with Indiana, McGee was rated the nation’s No. 14 power forward by ESPN.

As a high school senior, he averaged 21 points, 12 rebounds and four assists as a senior per game

Looks like Coach Lebo will finally get a player that is transferring, instead of losing one. His high school stats look pretty good, he just decided to leave Indiana after the firing of Sampson.

http://www.auburnundercover.com/news/story.php?article=104

McGee averaged 1.5 points and 1 rebound per game last season. When he signed with Indiana, McGee was rated the nation’s No. 14 power forward by ESPN.

As a high school senior, he averaged 21 points, 12 rebounds and four assists as a senior per game

This is old news....but yes we are excited to have an IU transfer. Hopefully he'll pan out. We won't have him this year but will next year....go tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year needs to titled Lebo's last stand. No more excuses this season. I will support him one last time but this is it. I hope this transfer will help.

This year needs to titled Lebo's last stand. No more excuses this season. I will support him one last time but this is it. I hope this transfer will help.

Under NCAA rules, he will have to sit out next season.

McGee cannot help "this year".

Actually we have another transfer as well... Not counting JUCO guys... A PG from Oklahoma that was a top 100 player out of HS...

You all sound like us last year

Felton would be gone if not for the SEC Title

If Lebo managed to coach Auburn on an SEC Title run then he would be coach for life.

Archived