Nico Johnson Looks Impressive

AuburnFanatik

This kid is sick!!!! Has incredible speed .... flies across the field. Love him on the pass rush.

Seems like a wide open race to get a commit .... hope we can land him! Anyone hear the latest?

Here are some highlights ....

Nico Johnson

Hmmm....1st post...with a name like AuburnFanatik...talking about a recruit that has been recently discussed on this board...sounds like a bit Bammerish.

But, I'll bite. He's a Bammer lock.

This kid is sick!!!! Has incredible speed .... flies across the field. Love him on the pass rush.

Seems like a wide open race to get a commit .... hope we can land him! Anyone hear the latest?

Here are some highlights ....

Nico Johnson

Hmmm....1st post...with a name like AuburnFanatik...talking about a recruit that has been recently discussed on this board...sounds like a bit Bammerish.

But, I'll bite. He's a Bammer lock.

I would bet a bama person. Anyone who has looked enough to know Nico is real good, knows that it is not a wide open race. Gotta be a bammer.

If his recruitment is wide open, then why did he show up with Dre Kirkpatrick and Kendall Kelly at Bammers Fan Day? Sounds to me like they're all 3 Bammer locks.

AuburnFanatik, I either like you as an Alabama fan or I love you as an Auburn fan. Either way I can't see any possibility from all of your posts now that you are an Auburn fan.

Nico has been locked in at uat...."unless someone can come in with something better to offer" - quote from William Ming's dad.

fsu is rumoredly still in the picture so a bidding war is not out of the question with the likes of them and bama being involved.

Nico has been locked in at uat...."unless someone can come in with something better to offer" - quote from William Ming's dad.

Dude, why post something like that?

Nico nor his family has taken anything from Alabama or any other school. It makes you look childish to claim they have when you have absolutely no evidence on your side.

Nico nor his family has taken anything from Alabama or any other school. It makes you look childish to claim they have when you have absolutely no evidence on your side.

Uhhhh.....he just quoted Ming's Dad. Your issue should be with the dad. I suggest that you start instructing the dad in the fine art of "denying" REC gifts, it seems he needs help.

Evidence? He quoted Ming's dad who already has his sack. Mr. Logan Young proved what everyone else knew. Now that the salary cap, err probabtion is over it seems strange how all of a sudden recruiting improves drastically. Don't start crying that it is all $aban. Sure he helps but not to the extent Logan's types do.

There is enough circumstantial evidence for me to say no doubt.

Uhhhh.....he just quoted Ming's Dad. Your issue should be with the dad. I suggest that you start instructing the dad in the fine art of "denying" REC gifts, it seems he needs help.

DeRon Furr left the team because "AU just wasn't paying as much as they said they would" - quote from Furr's dad

Rodney Scott will not go to AU because of the same reason, and Heavens committed because nobody else gave him a better offer....quote from their fathers also.

i wonder which message board Prowler found a rumor of that quote from.....

DeRon Furr left the team because "AU just wasn't paying as much as they said they would" - quote from Furr's dad

Rodney Scott will not go to AU because of the same reason, and Heavens committed because nobody else gave him a better offer....quote from their fathers also.

You need a long vacation like Birmingham got.

i made the same exact type post Prowler did, so i guess he needs a vacation also? if he can just make up whatever quotes he wants to because of rumors he has seen on a message board, why am i not allowed to? get over it.

fsu is rumoredly still in the picture so a bidding war is not out of the question with the likes of them and bama being involved.

What kind of shoes will he get from FSU...car from Bamar? :)

:au::homer:

i made the same exact type post Prowler did, so i guess he needs a vacation also? if he can just make up whatever quotes he wants to because of rumors he has seen on a message board, why am i not allowed to? get over it.

Your tongue is not in your cheek.... B)

:au::homer:

Nico nor his family has taken anything from Alabama or any other school.

I wonder if this piece of info is as reliable as his "nico commits tomorrow" gem? Clearly, win has his finger on the pulse of all things bama. <_<

Archived