WVU's Getting Stomped.

otterinbham

I love the title.

But yea, they don't look very good right now.

You know what I don't get? It's been all ECU today, but at halftime, all they're doing is scobbing Pat White's knob. It's like they really expect a WV romp and don't know what to say.

Chalk up another one of my "Mark my Words" - I hope AUBURN fans and especially the AUBURN team do not get too big headed before this game is played.

Chalk up another one of my "Mark my Words" - I hope AUBURN fans and especially the AUBURN team do not get too big headed before this game is played.

Definitely...it's still a long road to Morgantown

For me, the real question coming out of this game is which struggling major school is going to hire Skip Holtz at the end of the year. Clemson, Washington?

I'm still planning on going to Morgantown, but ticket prices are likely to be a bit more affordable than I first thought.

My point wasn't that Auburn would cruise to victory. My point was that WVU would have a down year, similar to Louisville last season (but still a winning season - 8 wins or so).

My point wasn't that Auburn would cruise to victory. My point was that WVU would have a down year, similar to Louisville last season (but still a winning season - 8 wins or so).

And I really wasn't taking a poke at you. I just took your "Chalk up another one of my "Mark my Words" " and made the point I wanted to. You get slapped around enough for plenty of things, but this wasn't one of them. :big:

Archived