I'm so proud

bellefay1

It would have been better if you still had "dirty monkey sex" in the search bar.

This was not Chizik's arrival, this was Jacobs return from Memphis after meeting with Chizik. There were only a few people there and the one guy yelling really loud. So it was not correctly portrayed on the video. Especially since Chizik arrived when it was dark.

videos i took tonight that we need to get out to the media and force a retraction

Plane coming in

fresh off the plane

addressing the media

this looks pretty photoshopped considering the crowd in the background is clearly one from a game, nice try though

videos i took tonight that we need to get out to the media and force a retraction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8VEIZrqzlw

Plane coming in

fresh off the plane

addressing the media

this looks pretty photoshopped considering the crowd in the background is clearly one from a game, nice try though

ummm you're kidding right???

went straight from my camera to youtube, no editing done in any video

i noticed i had one of thse videos linked twice... fixed the plane flying in video, however.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8VEIZrqzlw

Plane coming in

fresh off the plane

addressing the media

ummm you're kidding right???

went straight from my camera to youtube, no editing done in any video

i noticed i had one of thse videos linked twice... fixed the plane flying in video, however.

I think he's talking about Yahoo's pic for the cover of the story.

I'm glad AU showed up to support Chizik.

Maybe I'm crazy, but going by the picture thread....is that PChamp in the upper left corner of that random crowd shot?

Archived