Pathetic,

woods1110

Unbelievable, yet believable.

Here's something to throw out at you... if, as the article infers, she got this from home, I wouldn't find that unbelievable.

I have found out that up here it is very common for the wealthy (lawyer/lobbyist type) to smoke weed and such regularly on the weekends. I was very surprised when I heard this, but apparently it is still very common amongst the 40-50 age range. Shocking to me, but apparently not to others who clued me in on this.

Well for me, one who has never done any type of drug and never will, I can't believe it either.

I have had family members that have been down that road and still are down that road...I cannot stand to see someone who does drugs in my family...

I just could not believe it when I read it that an 8 year old had this.

Even if her parents do it, they should have the decency(sp?) to not bring it out in front of her or let her know where they have it, although if they do it, they must be pretty stupid...

What really shocked me is finding out that Toby Keith smokes it too. He even has a song about it....I used to like him, but I have lost a tremedous amount of respect for him after that.

I have found out that up here it is very common for the wealthy (lawyer/lobbyist type) to smoke weed and such regularly on the weekends. I was very surprised when I heard this, but apparently it is still very common amongst the 40-50 age range. Shocking to me, but apparently not to others who clued me in on this.

But I bet those wealthy (lawyer/lobbyist type's) inspect their kids bookbags before allowing them to sneek out with the "family" stash! :lol::lol:B)B)B)B)

Archived