Way to Go Lady Tigers

Proud Tiger

Auburn 82--UT 68 :cheer:

Man I got nervous when we were ahead by 24 and UT went on a 14-0 run. But we never trailed except when UT went ahead by one in the first half.

Fantastic day for the Lady Tigers. I wanted to drive down to Auburn, but nobody wanted to meet me there. Glad to hear it was (or at least near) a sellout.

Great win and a well played game by Auburn for the most part that I could tell. There is no way Auburn isn't at least #2 in the polls after this game.

I have never been a huge women's sports fan, but the Lady Tigers are getting my attention. Way to go ladies and War Eagle!

It was exciting (for women's basketball). The TN ladies played pretty rough. AU was great! Wonderful atmosphere, and it was "Great to be an Auburn Tiger"!

Tennessee is a pretty big measuring stick for where your program is. We just beat them by 14 and lead most of the way minus a 1 point deficit in the first half. This tiger team is damn good..

Guest BoStillKnows

Tennessee is a pretty big measuring stick for where your program is. We just beat them by 14 and lead most of the way minus a 1 point deficit in the first half. This tiger team is damn good..

I agree War Damn Good! :cheer:

They set a record for a basketball game - men or women's - since BEMC was reconfigured. Official attendance of 12,067, but one Auburn official that handles the ticket offices says there was around 13,000. People were in the aisles and the concourses watching today. Had to be an awesome feeling for Coach Fortner and the women's team.

I cannot explain what I am feeling about this team. I have been close to these girls over the last four years, and they have risen to where those of us close to the program thought they would be.

WAR EAGLE!!!! I am sooooo happy for this team.

Archived