Chizik quote from yesterday!

l1tay2

``We're at Auburn. I think that says it all. We're going after the best in the country -- no matter when, what, where, how. That's how we're going to do it''.

I like this relentless attitude. This should fire up the auburn nation and it will. Cant wait till Signing Day.

I also like what he had to say about Willis -

On James Willis' recent decision to leave Auburn and head for Alabama: ``I don't really talk about guys who aren't here. I talk about guys who are."

I like what he said as well and for that reason I will not say anything else about the back stabber.

On James Willis' recent decision to leave Auburn and head for Alabama: ``I don't really talk about guys who aren't here. I talk about guys who are."

I like what he said as well and for that reason I will not say anything else about the back stabber.

good post! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mr. Elam,

You talking 'bout this guy? :yes:

Benedict_Willis.jpg

Mr. Elam,

Benedict_Willis.jpg

I don't think I ever saw a movie Jack was in that I didn't like.

Remember this?

171889~Jack-Elam-Posters.jpg

"Once Upon a Time in the West", I watched it again this week and that is why I put his picture up.

Mr. Elam,

Benedict_Willis.jpg

I don't think I ever saw a movie Jack was in that I didn't like.

Remember this?

171889~Jack-Elam-Posters.jpg

"Once Upon a Time in the West", I watched it again this week and that is why I put his picture up.

You had to watch old Jack. He'd put a knife in your front, back, side. ;)

Great movie. Henry Fonda, what an actor.

I'm watching "Vera Cruz" (1954) now. Jack Elam, Charles Bronson, Burt Lancaster, Gary Cooper for starters. Every one is out for the 3 million in gold (do they pay CNS in gold?). Love my old westerns!

Archived