PRAYER REQUEST

MDM4AU

UPDATE (Praise Report):

Jeff is doing very well. He told us today that he has gone back to work (accountant) and getting back "into the swing of things." He is still unable to drive (doctors orders) but will be able to in a few months as long as there is no activity with the tumor (the place where it was removed).

This has been a learning experience for all of us guys that meet with him in our Bible study. Jeff has never once seemed down or to have lost any faith. When I think of the things that bother me (today at work was one of the worst) and the things I argue/complain about on this board, I just think about how Jeff handled this most serious of situations. Mine are so minuscule.

Jeff wanted me to thank all of you at AUNation for your prayers. He was sincerely touched when he heard of the support from people he has never had the first bit of contact with. Especially, since he is a Bammer. ;)

He still needs your prayers though as he goes through all the follow-up treatments and such on his way to full recovery.

Thanks, guys!

Praise God!

What a great testimony for us.

He and his family are in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the update

Archived