Trent Richardson

TMAN34

Talked to my buddy from LSU...said that sam montgomery and trent richardson are a package deal and richardson has a really good chance of going to LSU...I personally hope this happens.

Talked to my buddy from LSU...said that sam montgomery and trent richardson are a package deal and richardson has a really good chance of going to LSU...I personally hope this happens.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrryyyy

don't be. anyone who says Bama has a better class than LSU is pretty delusional.

Congrats on your class, btw. We (LSu and BAMA) carried the torch this recruiting season

You're not even in college yet, how can you possibly say we? Right now you are no more than a fan.

don't be. anyone who says Bama has a better class than LSU is pretty delusional.

Nope. Not accepting that.

Kenny Bell cast his Broward County butterfly ballot for Alabama and put us over the top.

Congrats on your class, btw. We (LSu and BAMA) carried the torch this recruiting season

You're not even in college yet, how can you possibly say we? Right now you are no more than a fan.

My family went to LSU. I guess you won't let your kids show untily when talking about AU? :rolleyes:

Nope. Not accepting that.

Kenny Bell cast his Broward County butterfly ballot for Alabama and put us over the top.

C'mon, only reason you "won" was because you signed 2 more players. UF, USC, LSU, Texas, and Georgia all had higher average ratings.

Vice versa. IMO, there's not much difference between 1-5 anyway.

My family went to LSU. I guess you won't let your kids show untily when talking about AU? :rolleyes:

Considering I don't know what untily means I probably won't allow my kids to show that. I guess you have more reason to say we than mpst people. It just seems that most have no actual connection to the team they say we for.

• 4 months later...

Considering I don't know what untily means I probably won't allow my kids to show that. I guess you have more reason to say we than mpst people. It just seems that most have no actual connection to the team they say we for.

I meant to say unity. :lol: I just went back and looked at this.

Archived