Raymond Cotton

arnaldoabru

I've looked at all the team web sites that Scout had him listed, So Miss, K-State, Arkansas and Ole Miss,but have not seen where he has signed?

I've looked at all the team web sites that Scout had him listed, So Miss, K-State, Arkansas and Ole Miss,but have not seen where he has signed?

According to his Rivals profile page, he is committed to Ole Miss, but they do not show a LOI being signed

I can't wait to see him play @ Ole Piss in a few years when our defense shuts him down & Malzahn's offense hangs 600+ yds on the Rebs. We lose him to gain Rollison... sounds good to me :au:

I for one hope Raymond breaks all the passing records at Ole Miss, wins more games than any QB in their history and loses four consecutive years to :au:

If his Dad continue to be as involved and vocal about his kid as he was during the recruiting process, I can see problems arising at Ole Miss. Nutt will not put up with outside interference and criticism. I personally think we're better off with Rollison and Moseley.

I for one hope Raymond breaks all the passing records at Ole Miss, wins more games than any QB in their history and loses four consecutive years to :au:

My sentiments exactly.

If his Dad continue to be as involved and vocal about his kid as he was during the recruiting process, I can see problems arising at Ole Miss. Nutt will not put up with outside interference and criticism. I personally think we're better off with Rollison and Moseley.

It can't be worse than Tebow's father who forced Meyer to let him ATTEND PRACTICES

I guess as long as Nutt can deal with it, so be it

I would rather fathers be OVER-PROTECTICE than not involved at all

It can't be worse than Tebow's father who forced Meyer to let him ATTEND PRACTICES

Seems like Nutt would be a little gun shy about stuff like this after the debacle at Arkansas with all the parents getting involved and such

Link to back this up?

Link to back this up?

All along, Bob has kept a visible presence in Tim's flight despite frequent, ministry-related overseas travel. Bob Tebow never missed one of Tim's high school games and hit almost every practice. These days, he aims to attend at least one Gators practice per week, usually on Tuesdays.
http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/s...ob_florida.html

It has been talked about on Rivals Radio and other programs that it was a hand-shake agreement basically when Tebow was recruiting that his father wanted practice access.

Link to back this up?

All along, Bob has kept a visible presence in Tim's flight despite frequent, ministry-related overseas travel. Bob Tebow never missed one of Tim's high school games and hit almost every practice. These days, he aims to attend at least one Gators practice per week, usually on Tuesdays.
http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/s...ob_florida.html

It has been talked about on Rivals Radio and other programs that it was a hand-shake agreement basically when Tebow was recruiting that his father wanted practice access.

In my opinion, that's different than saying Tebow's Father forced Myer to let him attend practices. Meyers was probably more than happy for him to do so. I don't see it as a big deal.

From what Marty Cohen (UF's Rivals Admin) & Chad Simmons (Scout.com guy) have said in their past, it was pretty much a requirement.

I consider that forced and considering I don't hear of many fathers putting this in recruiting discussions, I do think it is a big deal. As I said above, I prefer Tebow's father than a father who isn't even involved but this type of demand just seems a little too far even for the protective fathers. Now, if Tebow's father or whoever said he wants to attend a practice or two, not really a problem but multiple to at least 1 a week? Just too weird

ESPN Gameday did a piece about Tebow's father going to practices all the time in 2007

Archived