Auburn vs UGA

rexbo

Nice to beat UGA in anything. FT shooting is absolutely the reason why we aren't at 20 wins right now. Unreal.

I think 18-13 would be a collapse the way the team is playing right now. 19-12 would be a semi disappointment as well.

I see us beating Bama (it will be tough though) and Ole Miss (revenge game and at home). Then we will need beat LSU once or MSU again to get to 20-11 prior to the tourney. That is definitely doable.

If we are able to beat MSU on the road and win two other games, there would be a strong possibilty that we would finish 2nd in the West and get the first round bye in the SEC tourney.

Missed free throws were definitey a problem but another problem seemed to be Lebo slowing the game down in the second half. In an article in today's Huntsville Times, Waller and Barber were openly critical of the slow down saying that's not their style. They said the slow down allowed Ga. to make the comeback. I asw AU try to slow it down in another game awhile back and it's obvious they don't know how to play a sloow down game. I hope Lebo takes note of that. If he had blown a 28 point lead last night I bet he would be a goner after the season.

This team is a run and gun group. They are best suited when running the floor. Lebo may be looking down the road to make sure the kids don't use up the tank.

Just a guess.

Lebo was just trying to see what combination of players worked, and what didn't. And yes I agree that our team is much better in transition than any other style.

Lebo was just trying to see what combination of players worked, and what didn't.

Do you know this for sure? Or is this another excuse /spin for Auburn basketball / Lebo?

Did we play?

Yes we did, and we won. :)

Auburn spin

Was wondering where you'd been. Thought maybe you'd caught something from hangin' out where too many bammers were.

Did we play?

Yes we did, and we won. :)

Auburn spin

Was wondering where you'd been. Thought maybe you'd caught something from hangin' out where too many bammers were.

Nah, I am trying to pass a 2nd states bar exam and am studying my ass off so I wont be here much until next Monday

I don't know if a BYE is in this team's best interest or not. They may need all the W's they can get to get to the NIT.

They also need that attendance number to go up as well. Low attendence might not keep them out of the NIT but it will more than likely put them on the road every game in the NIT. The NIT makes there money on ticket sales and historically will take teams/or give teams home games with worse records because they have better attendance numbers.

Also Auburn is on spring break during the 1st round of the NIT which will hurt our chances even more of getting a home game.

I don't know if a BYE is in this team's best interest or not. They may need all the W's they can get to get to the NIT.

They also need that attendance number to go up as well. Low attendence might not keep them out of the NIT but it will more than likely put them on the road every game in the NIT. The NIT makes there money on ticket sales and historically will take teams/or give teams home games with worse records because they have better attendance numbers.

Also Auburn is on spring break during the 1st round of the NIT which will hurt our chances even more of getting a home game.

Giving us a home game would be a terrible decision. I hate it, but right now, it's true.

Archived