Found This Gem

auwallace

I think the best part about this is that he thinks he's being original when this topic has already been brought up by the bammerham media weeks ago. What are they going to say when some guys have huge senior years and the talent pool doesn't look so shallow.

Just one of those 'putting it out there' posts so later I can go back and say 'I told you so' if it happens (and just let lie buried and forgotten if it does not ).

In looking around at some of the general vibes about the 2010 football recruiting, it appears UA will not really be targeting more than a double handful (meaning around ten-or-so) in-state prospects for that class. Due apparently to a very shallow pool of championship level options this year compared to the last two years. And I could really see us only getting six-seven-eight of that list (no names, just playing general numbers and odds that two-or-three might be Barner Lifers).

So, I can see where the vast majority of our class will be from out-of-state.

Now, I can see where the Cheeze-whiz and his staff might follow their public pronouncements of targeting the state and filling up their class with guys from all across the state. And THEN claiming that 1) this means they are 'retaking' the state and 2) they forced UA to look elsewhere for talent. Regardless of the very real possibility our class will have a higher value from the national recruiting sites.

Again, just going on the record here.

Of course, if this posts finds its way to any Barner board, they will spin it that I am 'already making excuses' out of the fear I have for their new coach and his staff.

Over/Under on how many teeth this loser has?

Haha, you used the plural form. :roflol::roflol:

Over/Under on how many teeth this loser has?

Fact: The toobrush was invented in Tuscaloosa.

How do you know that, you ask? It's simple really...if it were invented anywhere else, it would be called a teethbrush.

Here's something I will add. It's a quote from one of those toothless necktards from al.com. This douchebag is referring to "Text Gate"...........

Quote: Inappropriate? Alert us. Post a commentPosted by gettuff on 03/06/09 at 7:13AM

Screw the NCAA!! Brang it on!!! We didn't run from them before and we ain't runnin now!! Kiss my Crimson Tide ass!! We played with walk ons before and we can do it again!! I would rather take the death penalty than succumb to their tyranny!! Arrrrrrrrrr!!

Ah the Tyranny of the NCAA! Brang it on! :roflol:

Here's something I will add. It's a quote from one of those toothless necktards from al.com. This douchebag is referring to "Text Gate"...........

Quote: Inappropriate? Alert us. Post a commentPosted by gettuff on 03/06/09 at 7:13AM

Screw the NCAA!! Brang it on!!! We didn't run from them before and we ain't runnin now!! Kiss my Crimson Tide ass!! We played with walk ons before and we can do it again!! I would rather take the death penalty than succumb to their tyranny!! Arrrrrrrrrr!!

Hopefully BammerGrad will visit that forum and dish out some grammar lessons.

Hopefully BammerGrad will visit that forum and dish out some grammar lessons.

That is already an improvement in the grammar from most of the gumptonians.

Is this quote actually real?! Reading stuff like this has to make you feel a little better about yourself. I understand we live in a region with a rather distinct dialect, but must you type it? The pirate "yell" at the end of that quote pushed it over the top for me. That is classic

Is this quote actually real?! Reading stuff like this has to make you feel a little better about yourself. I understand we live in a region with a rather distinct dialect, but must you type it? The pirate "yell" at the end of that quote pushed it over the top for me. That is classic

Just proof that punishing them does no good. The NCAA needs to just shut down the program. You would think after serving 5 years in ncaa jail and having the ncaa practically move their headquarters to tuscalooser for the better part of a decade that they would learn. They honestly believe they are above the law and don't have to play by the same rules as everyone else. They can't win or even compete any other way.

That very same attitude is why the NCAA brought the hammer down the first and second times. It's systemic and I believe is prevalent from the slowest sidewalk alum to the very upper echelon of boosters.

Just proof that punishing them does no good. The NCAA needs to just shut down the program. You would think after serving 5 years in ncaa jail and having the ncaa practically move their headquarters to tuscalooser for the better part of a decade that they would learn. They honestly believe they are above the law and don't have to play by the same rules as everyone else. They can't win or even compete any other way.

Watch your damn mouth War!!!!!!!!! Can't you read? The TYRANTS of the NCAA can kiss their crimson asses!!!!!!!! lol, damn that makes me smile! :big:

I remember at the beginning of last year how they were talking about Alabama not having very good prospects so Auburn would probably win just based on the fact that Lord Saban didn't want the bama players. It's like they have created duties for, "okay, and it is your job to go ahead and start this excuse, and you start this rumor, and you do this." Its really sad.

I would rather take the death penalty than succumb to their tyranny!! Arrrrrrrrrr!!

I could live with that. :yes:

The bottom line is, nobody knows how good or bad the talent level actually is until years from now when the results come in on their college careers.

I can see why AU fans are miffed that Bama fans are trying to say that AU will only get players because UA is letting them but, imo, that shows an insecurity by the person saying that in that they are admitted to AU getting good players

Archived