Lebo proving his worth

tgr4lfe

I have thought Lebo was a great coach ever since he started at AU. The past few years have been tough for many reasons. Lebo is now showing how good of a coach he is. The game plan schemed against LSU to make them pay for the over play on our high screens was great!! He has this team playing great. I am excited to see the SEC Tourney and then our trip to the NCAA tourney, yes I am optimistic. Now, if Lebo can take his free throw shooting ability and transfer it to the guys we will just about be unstoppable.

Impressive stat for yesterday was the 42 points in the paint, with only 2 of 16 from 3 point line. We took advantage of what LSU gave us. They were not going to let our guards shoot from outside, so we took advantage of our quickness to beat them off the dribble creating the penetration in the lane opening it up for Vot.

So, all of those calling for Lebo's head, how do you feel about him now??

He's still not out of hot water. It cooled down some, but we still have lots of work to do to get this team to a quality SEC competitor. We have some SR leadership this season, no injuries, and the SEC as a whole is down this year. I am proud of the progress we've shown and I hope we make it to the NIT or Dance. I have called off the Dogs but they are still around.

Archived