Auburn vs UT

AUdmd07

Crazy thing is, the color commentator keeps saying Barber's name correctly but Hammond just continues to screw it up.

you'd think hammond would learn from the other.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Hammond was a NBC guy?

I think he is for some stuff but still does other stuff. He doesn't call any basketball for them (because I don't think they have any).

dont agree with that call. How can that basket count there? crazy. again, we make a run and have it taken away. We aren't playing very well on the defensive end when it comes to taking away the lanes..

Free throw shooting and rebounding are the two most disappointing things to me. The effort has been outstanding for weeks now.

Tenn just has had an answer every time we get a run. Some what frustrating to watch.

We've got time to win this, but we really need to hit the shots when we get easy looks and for heaven's sake we've got to get a few bounces go our way. Seems like every loose ball, ricochet, bounce on the rim goes UTs way. We need that to come our way they last 6 plus minutes.

If I have learned one thing this year, it's that Auburn doesn't quit. I'll keep believing til the final horn.

This is what I'm talking about. Their guy totally bricks a three but the hard rebound goes right into the UT player's gut.

and they call a phantom foul.

Need to get a stop here coming out of the timeout and get a basket to cut it to two possessions. Put some pressure on them to make a shot next time down the floor.

Ridiculous that UT gets that shot.

yeah..not every shot they have taken today has been a textbook shot. They have thrown up their share of junk and its gone in...

At least the Vols didn't run away with the game like they did on Friday. I'll give our guys credit for sticking it out to the bitter end.

Great season for auburn. Let's sit back tomorrow and see where we are going to be. We know we have post season games somewhere, so, we'll just have to wait and see. Tennessee shot the ball as well as i've seen anybody shoot it all season. It's hard to beat a team that shoots well over 50% from the floor.

Well, finally got back on to check the score... that's too bad. We still have a shot (despite what completely incorrect haters like PC say) at the Dance, but we need UT to win tomorrow. The SEC is still going to get at least 3, and so long as MSU doesn't nab that spot, we're still going to be at the front of the line. Go Mizzou. Go Vols. Go Noles. Go Aggies (USU). Go Sun Devils. And go Utes. Keep that bubble as large as possible!

Archived