Auburn vs UT

AUdmd07

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry WarTiger, beat you to it again!

Let's go and War Damn Eagle!

yeah...but unlike you yesterday, I'll be here the whole game. You started the thread and never posted again. why start it if you aren't going to stick around during the game?

Raycom just said that MSU was the third team in the ranks of SEC teams that may go to the NCAA tourney "ahead of SCAR and UF"

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

missed that... that is crazy.. we hammered MSU TWICE this year. Let's take care of Tennessee and pound them a third time.

3-2 AU. Anyone here who can't watch the game? I'm bored and can do a play-by-play.

no thanks...we do our own game threads...

Tigers off to a good start. Hitting nice shots both inside and outside...getting steals as well. lead 12-10.

We've looked really bad since that first substitution, and my goodness, can UT's perimeter players play over their heads anymore? Is that even possible? Bobby Maze has made more than 1 3pt. basket in a game only 6 times all year. And he's 2 for 2 already. That's absurd.

Okay. I'm out. Can't watch this.

I think they missed a travel there on UT. The Tennesse player got control of the ball on the floor and stood up with it...that's a travel..

Outscored 23-8 since the first official timeout. Looks like we came out hot and lost our mojo after the first big rush. Well.... we're not dead yet. Best of luck to our boys. I didn't see any of the game last night, and I wanted to watch this one. I'm just too superstitious. So I'll see the score later.

Archived