Auburn vs UT

AUdmd07

Tigers trail by 11 at the half. I gotta think, there's no way UT can keep shooting at that rate the whole game.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry WarTiger, beat you to it again!

Let's go and War Damn Eagle!

yeah...but unlike you yesterday, I'll be here the whole game. You started the thread and never posted again. why start it if you aren't going to stick around during the game?

I didn't know that was against the forum rules. I generally post before the game and after the game, and occasionally at halftime. I don't like being distracted with the computer.

Looks like we are having a tough time defensively. Hopefully the coaching staff can make adjustments at the half and we can get back in this one.

its on your local raycom affiliate...

Does anybody know which channel that is? I watched the game last night on FSN even though they had something else scheduled, but today they are showing the scheduled programming.

Everything I've seen said it should be on ESPN2, but for some reason ESPN2 is ESPNU right now.

I swear, I hate Charter.

Edit: nevermind, I think I found it. Raycom changes what channel it is on depending on the day of the week it seems.

War Eagle from Madrid. Here´s to hoping we finish them off in the second half.

Off to get some Tapas

its on your local raycom affiliate...

Does anybody know which channel that is? I watched the game last night on FSN even though they had something else scheduled, but today they are showing the scheduled programming.

Everything I've seen said it should be on ESPN2, but for some reason ESPN2 is ESPNU right now.

I swear, I hate Charter.

Edit: nevermind, I think I found it. Raycom changes what channel it is on depending on the day of the week it seems.

Channel 9 & 12 in Auburn

I swear everything UT threw, kicked or elbowed toward the basket went in during the 1st half. Let's hope we tighten up on the interior defense and they cool off from outside. Everything gets going for us on the defensive end.

Of course as I say that, Tyler Smith drills another three.

They are getting EVERY loose ball....sheesh. <_<

yep..i said the same thing here a minute ago. Every loose ball goes right into their hands...

they missed that. That went off tennessee....

Dude walked before he threw it, too.

I think the refs are tired. They are kind of sucking here recently.

everytime we get close something bad happens. They are getting way to many open lanes to drive through... damn it.

Can someone get the memo to this announcer that it is Kor-vot-ney not Ko - vort - ney Barber? Hate to be nit picky but that is annoying.

Great minds and all...

I agree.

I decided to post during this second half after WT called me out on it.

The other thing is, Hammond keeps miscalling who scores for us or has the ball. He's called Barrett "Barber" and "Reed" just in the last 10 minutes.

Archived