Talking Heads Vendetta

aunavy

Boy: CBS at the Half really giving it to Auburn. Not worthy of playing in the NCAA....NIT bound. Nothing but negative comments. There should be some recourse against such prejudice. Obviously an agenda here; wonder who they want in so bad. Must be anybody but AU. I would love to see their faces when the Tournament Officials announce Auburn as a 12 seed.

Boy: CBS at the Half really giving it to Auburn. Not worthy of playing in the NCAA....NIT bound. Nothing but negative comments. There should be some recourse against such prejudice. Obviously an agenda here; wonder who they want in so bad. Must be anybody but AU. I would love to see their faces when the Tournament Officials announce Auburn as a 12 seed. Hell freezes over.

or

Boy: CBS at the Half really giving it to Auburn. Not worthy of playing in the NCAA....NIT bound. Nothing but negative comments. There should be some recourse against such prejudice. Obviously an agenda here; wonder who they want in so bad. Must be anybody but AU. I would love to see their faces if Tournament Officials announce Auburn as a 12 seed.

:) I believe in the power of positive thinking. Good things happen to good people...and people like Jeff Lebo and our three seniors are really good people.

Boy: CBS at the Half really giving it to Auburn. Not worthy of playing in the NCAA....NIT bound. Nothing but negative comments. There should be some recourse against such prejudice. Obviously an agenda here; wonder who they want in so bad. Must be anybody but AU. I would love to see their faces when the Tournament Officials announce Auburn as a 12 seed.

I don't understand it either. What's wrong with just saying "Yes Auburn has played well down the stretch, but there's just too many other good teams out there"? They make it sound as if we made out our non-conference schedule on purpose to piss off the bracketologists, and they have to retaliate or something. It's just like Dickie V's little hissy fit back in 2003.

Archived