UTM vs AU game thread

kickinwang

UTM closed the gap, but the tigers go on a nice run. 26-15, 10:31 to go. shooting 9-16 from the field, 4-8 from 3 and 4-4 from the line.

Glad to see that the guys have come out and played well to start...hopefully they'll keep it up.

What's the crowd size? Anyone heard?

jay tate says "in the 4000 range"

Wow, I was hoping for a little bit more. Then again, some folks are a lot like me and have kiddos and such to take care of mid-week.

Wow, I was hoping for a little bit more. Then again, some folks are a lot like me and have kiddos and such to take care of mid-week.

You also have to consider that Auburn is on spring break right now, most students are gone

39-22 good guys, 3:34 left in the 1st

its also spring break for auburn. i know a lot of people who won't be back till tomorrow or saturday. tate said it was better than he expected.

39-22. 3:37 left. vot's played 6 minutes.

larry williams is in the game. scored 3 points all season...and i could be wrong but just picked up his first rebound and first steal of the year.

46-35 at the half.

tigers shoot 16-33 (48.5%) from the field. 8-15 (53.3%) from 3. 6-7 (85.7%) from the ft line! tez in the leading scorer with 11, and sheem is the leading rebounder with 6

59-50 14 and change left

everytime utm makes a run someone hits a big three

come on tigers step up the d

We were slipping there for a minute, and let it get to a 6 point lead. I expect that our first half foul trouble is actually going to be to our advantage. We should be very fresh since vot, tay and frankie sat msot of the 1st half. I think we wear them down from here. Just gotta keep Hudson in check. Noone else on their team can beat us.

We were slipping there for a minute, and let it get to a 6 point lead. I expect that our first half foul trouble is actually going to be to our advantage. We should be very fresh since vot, tay and frankie sat msot of the 1st half. I think we wear them down from here. Just gotta keep Hudson in check. Noone else on their team can beat us.

only 1 foul called on us so far in the 2nd. on the other hand, 1 more on UTM and we're in the bonus.

13 minutes left and we're already in the bonus. got hit the free throws from here on out. only one foul on us so far in the half.

utm gets it to 10 and reed makes a big 3. 66-53, 11:50 to go. 18 for reed.

we're shooting better from 3 than we are from the field. 57.1% to 48.8%

Archived