Concept Volvo a "Woman's Car"

Guest AuNuma1

Guest AuNuma1

It's not going into production thank God, but this is what happens when you turn women loose on designing cars.

"Honestly, the only time I open the bonnet on my car is when I want to fill up washer fluid," said Tatiana Butovitsch Temm.

"Do we need to have a one metre square hatch for that or could we do it in another way?

"So we shifted the filling station for washer fluid to the side of the car, next to where you fill up fuel, and we closed the bonnet for good."

In other words, they've welded the hood shut so they never have to open it! :o I just don't understand this mentality. If you don't take care of your car, it won't take care of you!! Next thing you know, women will stop brushing their teeth because "it's just too much of a hassle". :P

"Girl Power"

The whole front of the car is moulded in one piece which can be removed only by a Volvo mechanic.

They just don't want people to be able to tinker with it. If something needs to be done you have to take it to the dealer.

And for women with ponytails, there is even a split in the middle of the headrest.

"It is very uncomfortable to drive with a ponytail," said Ms Christiansen

Hmmmmm.....WELL, DON'T DRIVE WITH A FREAKING PONYTAIL, MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally have a problem with most cars that I know other women have - while I don't complain about it, it is certainly annoying. For those of us that are, shall we say, well-endowed on top, the seat belt chest strap on most cars will NOT stay in place - it winds up sliding across and cutting into my neck. You can buy a little hook after market that will prevent that from happening, but as I learned from the police when having Katie's car seat inspected, if you add ANY after market parts or accessories to any safety feature, it will invalidate your warranty on said safety feature. (I had bought a seat protector to go under her car seat). So if I got one of those hooks, and I was injured in a wreck because the seat belt itself malfunctioned, I would have no recourse against the car maker.

But that's okay - it's just us bitchy big boobed broads - we should just be grateful our husbands bought us a car and allow us to drive it, so we shouldn't dare ask for any kind of female oriented comfort or luxury feature. Yet, why do I think that somehow, if there was a male issue, like, say, the seat warmers made one's gonads too toasty, it would be a grand innovation if they added a temperature control... :roll:

Guest AuNuma1
But that's okay - it's just us bitchy big boobed broads - we should just be grateful our husbands bought us a car and allow us to drive it, so we shouldn't dare ask for any kind of female oriented comfort or luxury feature. Yet, why do I think that somehow, if there was a male issue, like, say, the seat warmers made one's gonads too toasty, it would be a grand innovation if they added a temperature control... :roll:

:lol:

But that's okay - it's just us bitchy big boobed broads - we should just be grateful our husbands bought us a car and allow us to drive it, so we shouldn't dare ask for any kind of female oriented comfort or luxury feature.  Yet, why do I think that somehow, if there was a male issue, like, say, the seat warmers made one's gonads too toasty, it would be a grand innovation if they added a temperature control...  :roll:

:lol:

LOL! :lol: big boobed broads? LMAO! :lol:

post of the day!

Archived