Anyone Seen Any Freed Hops

i just left kroger and picked up a sweetwater ipa 6 pack. but the selection was very limited. anyone else been to a retailer who is stocking these beers yet?

and as for that thread below.....five guys is the tits, don't care how much fat is in it. you want to eat healthy then don't eat a hamburger.

I don't know about Auburn, but they've been easy to find here. Spirits on Rice Mine Road can hook you up with anything.

I don't know about Auburn, but they've been easy to find here. Spirits on Rice Mine Road can hook you up with anything.

they must be ahead of the game. we can't get anything in auburn. so more 6% sweetwater for me until that devil juice comes to town.

In Auburn go to a place called Wine by Gus or something of that nature.

It is located in the shopping center across from the mall, where cici's pizza, subway, and panera bread is. Best beer selection in Auburn and if anyone has the new beers it is Gus.

already been to gus, said he wouldn't have anything for 90 DAYS! what's the hold up? i'm hearing of places around b'ham that already have full selections and we can't get one here.

Wait, I've been getting sweetwater IPA in Bham for months. I don't think it's over 6 percent alcohol.

its not, i got excited too early and kroger pulled a fast one. brought in a bunch of beers previously not available and put up signs that said, "Now Available". at first i assumed the sweetwater was the real deal but alas it wasn't. they make two ipa's, one for alabama (6%) and one for the rest of their distribution (7%).

Piggly Wiggly and Western in Bham have freed hops beer.

Also, Magic City Brewfest this weekend will have freed hops beer. Good People Brewery will be well represented as well.

Archived