Why Bama Fans Are Annoying

boddatiger99

I live in NW Georgia. Grew up in Huntsville though. Got my undergrad from AU. War Eagle.

I usually avoid Six Flags like the plague...but with 4 young kids now, it was inevitable that I would have to go someday.

Today was that day. :)

Yes I saw mullets.

(But also saw lots of smiles on my kids faces as they went down Thunder River.)

Also saw big bubba wearing a shirt that said:

FRONT - "The Bear is back!"

BACK - "And Nick is is name!"

God help us all.

And yes, if you are wondering, he had cut the sleeves off.

Dogs bark...Cats meow....Cows Moooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Well, you get the picture. You can't blame a uater for being a mullet wearin'-wife beatin'-redman chewin'(the wife)-no brain-trailer park livin'-welfare recievin'-low life scum of the earth.

Those are, after all, the qualifications.

Didn't they say that about the previous 4 or how many coaches?

Another mullet giving this state bad advertising.

Bammers have drug this state through the mud for decades.

I 100% agree. Though it's not like we went blackface to a party and had a rope around our necks. Some school did that, but for the life of me I can't remember which it was...

I 100% agree. Though it's not like we went blackface to a party and had a rope around our necks. Some school did that, but for the life of me I can't remember which it was...

Ugh, one time incident vs. every day life for Bama fans. Plus it was just some college kids trying to be funny. Was it in bad taste? yes, but it was not a malicious event.

Yeah, I sure am glad we have a university in this state where a black person can run for student government and not get late night phone calls filled with racial slurs and threats of lynching or get beat up or have their Obama poster defaced with racial slurs and death threats.

I mean, whew! Thank the sweet baby Jesus for that.

Yeah, those stupid barners. Remember when George Wallace stood in the door at Auburn and wouldn't let... Oh, wait... Nevermind...

Yeah, those stupid barners. Remember when George Wallace stood in the door at Auburn and wouldn't let... Oh, wait... Nevermind...

Game....Set....MATCH! :au:

That was rather quick too. (even considering a mulet was the competitor) :moon:

And this

georgewallaceschoolhousedoor1.jpg

happened at what school?

And George was an alumni of what school?

George did what was popular at the time. Obama posters would have been ransacked at Auburn If I was still a student. Yes Bammers are rednecks, but these two analogies have nothing to do with Got 12 tshirts.

And this

happened at what school?

And the black students had already been admitted by what school?

And this

happened at what school?

And the black students had already been admitted by what school?

Tuskegee.

Back to the original subject after the usual diversions by bammers. The posts above ny bammers are a great example of why they are annoying.

Archived