Bigger Douchebag - Bama or UGA guy?

SouthLink02

Bigger Douchebag - Bama or UGA guy?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger Douchebag - Bama or UGA guy?

• Bama Guy
    • UGA Guy

1) Bama Guy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Jqlcupfdw&feature=video_response

2) UGA Guy - http://uga.fandome.com/video/115821/Craziest-Georgia-Bull-Dog-Fan-Ever/

Alright, I am voting for the Bama guy. I concede the UGA guy is just f'ing weird, odd, creepy, etc....

But douchebag....I mean, the Bama guy is talking about how perfect his hair is....how white trash Ole Miss is....inserting nicknames for every player....and just about every douchebag move in the book

Not even a contest. The UGA guy is just sad and probably still plays with G.I. Joes.

The bammer is the prototypical douche. And someone needs to tell him they aren't doing any casting calls for John Hughes films. 'Cause he's dead.

It's not even close!

Typical better than everyone Bama fan ,Reminds me of someone else I know HUMMMMM I wonder who?????

A Braggart And a blowhard and a know it all HUMMMMMMM, :roflol::roflol:

It's not even close!

Typical better than everyone Bama fan ,Reminds me of someone else I know HUMMMMM I wonder who?????

A Braggart And a blowhard and a know it all HUMMMMMMM, :roflol::roflol:

Meh.

I'm not like that at all. And I don't really think of you as running short on opinions. But, oh well...

*ahem*

sh-18.gif

sh-18a.gif

I was not talking about you!!! But you definitely fit the criteria.

I guess since you though I was talking about you,The great W.C just admitted he's a braggart, And a blow hard,

Oh and BTW can you find a post of mine,Were I was bragging on my team? I said we would go 8 - 4.

I Don't make outlandish claims about Auburn's Players or Team,

I do However point out your outlandish Win Crimson,Or BG turd claims. But thanks for playing anyway!

Everytime I see that Bama fan with the bow tie, I think of Johnny from the Karate Kid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sadly the Bama guy video is no longer up so I'm missing out on what everyone is talking about.

Anyone have another link?

Archived