Tebow finally gone

BZ770

fatmanmasktebow.jpg

This picture sums up how I have felt about Tebow being pushed down my throat for 4 years. I'm finally glad he's gone.

While I am tired of "The Tim Tebow Show" I think Tebow is good for football. I have never understood the hatred of Tebow, especially by UAT fans. I have heard so many Turd fans hold Jay Barker up as a model citizen and praise him for his ability to hold true to his faith throughout his life and hammer Tebow for the same thing. Tebow didn't do anything to UAT to make the throngs moan and groan or celebrate his crying at the end of the SEC Championship Game. Yeah, he led UF in the fourth Qtr in the 2008 SECCG to victory. Be mad that the Dark Pink Tide didn't do enough to stop him. (BZ770 I know you are not a UAT fan so that part is not directed at you.)

Be pissed at the networks and everyone making Tebow using the urinal a story. The guy never took a play off. He stood up and lead his team on and off the field. He got excited and celebrated with child like enthusiasm but was mature enough to realize there are plenty of things bigger than he, college football or the University of Florida. Regardless of your religious beliefs, you have to admire him for trying to make a difference in the world during the off season rather than getting into trouble, loafing around or trying to break the all time record for hours on a game system.

Again, I will be glad when Sports Center and the rest of the sports shows stop talking abut him every 15 minutes, but I wish the guy all the best in what ever he does in the future.

lundquist and the rest of the media can finally take off their knee pads. I'm glad tebow is gone too. I am sick and tired of hearing his name every game whether he's playing or not. Newsflash: He isn't the only player that does good things off the field. He's a 22 year old kid. Nothing more. He's not bigger than the game like the media has made him out to be the last 4 years. Good riddance. Go start your 2 year nfl career and practice saying Paper or plastic.

I am truly sad, sad indeed. Now I'll have to find a new media sweetheart to hate. We've lost our Mr. Dependable. Finding a new hatee is a tough job, but someone's got to do it. If we all just concentrate, I'm sure the media will help us locate the next guy we just love to hate. Just give ESPN a little time, and the next thing we know, we can all be happy again. B)

I’m glad Tebow is gone too but it’s not because I don’t like him. I like Tebow but hate Florida and now I can go back to hating everything about Florida.

Tebow is a great player and person. He was arguably the best player for the game in a long time. Considering his athletic abilities and character, I can't think of anyone any better.

He has been to Florida what Bo Jackson was for us and will be remembered for a long time, just like Bo.

Tebow is a great player and person. He was arguably the best player for the game in a long time. Considering his athletic abilities and character, I can't think of anyone any better.

He has been to Florida what Bo Jackson was for us and will be remembered for a long time, just like Bo.

He will forever be in your heart

He will forever be in your heart

You are just jealous becuse the dawgs couldn't beat him and had nobody even compared to him in ability OR character.

You are just jealous becuse the dawgs couldn't beat him

Strike 1

He beat your leg humpers 3 out of 4 so I hit a home run the second try.

Archived