Men's Basketball vs. Mississippi State

WarTiger

Well, the top 2 3 point shooting teams collide today in Starkville. About to tip off in just a minute or two.

Let's go TIGERS!!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!

No shot clock needed for this matchup. Both teams pushing it up the floor and taking quick shots. MSU leads by 2 early...13-11

we've got to take better care of the ball and use our offense. That last possession was a 5-3 transition situation in our favor and we throw up a 3....miss, and they get a layup at the other end. No reason we shouldn't have gotten a layup or at least a better shot than the 3 we put up. We also have to limit them to one shot per possession the way they shoot 3's.

I would really like to see us get away from the 3 so much Hargrove just laid a brick on that rebound for a 3.

Down by 5 don't need to get sloppy. We need to drive the lane and baseline instead of taking sucky shots.

Tigers have gone stone cold from the floor. Can't seem to get anything to drop. Tigers are taking good shots, they just aren't going in. Tigers trail 51-46

tie ball game in starkville. Bost is on fire for MSU. he's got 25 points and 6 3's. I don't think that last shot hit the rim, and it should be a shot clock violation and give us the ball. Referee is checking the monitor now. Otherwise, its MSU ball on the baseline.

i guess with the noise, lebo just didn't hear the whistle blow. shot clock is off. tigers trail 74-72. 30 seconds to play

Archived