Bama, AU game thread

BZ770

21 up 4 mins left Auburn looks great and sloppy at the same time.

Bama 31 Au 30 halftime. Auburn needs to work on some rebounds. Both teams are playing sloppy on the run.

Auburn was 4 of 14 from 3 pt land in the first half, 2nd half just tipped off.

Bama 38 -33 15:59 left. We are blowing some good chances, missed two layups on steals, then got the offensive foul on the last play at midcourt away from the ball. We still have a chance, but we just need to settle down and make some routine plays. Bama has a great defense, but their offense is as anemic as ours.

Who knows. Our lack of any inside presence leads to running the ball fast then taking crappy shots because we can't get an open shot. Bama's D is good and they pressed early, we got in foul trouble early and the sr's try too hard.

Final 73 - 61, waller had 22 pts, I was expecting more after the Miss State win. Bama had 15000 in attendance and they were really into the game giving them a huge home advantage. Bama's D is the key to our demise today. We couldn't compete inside and got boxed out, never got to go inside very often. See what we can do in the tourny.

Honestly at this point I would just assume Auburn lose in the first game and Jacobs clip Lebo next week send a blank check to Waco.

Final 73 - 61, waller had 22 pts, I was expecting more after the Miss State win. Bama had 15000 in attendance and they were really into the game giving them a huge home advantage. Bama's D is the key to our demise today. We couldn't compete inside and got boxed out, never got to go inside very often. See what we can do in the tourny.

Honestly at this point I would just assume as soon Auburn lose in the first game and Jacobs clip Lebo next week send a blank check to Waco.

Fixed that for you.

Final 73 - 61, waller had 22 pts, I was expecting more after the Miss State win.

That's been the hallmark of Lebo basketball......inconsistency. Nice guy but time for a change.

Archived