Who is still watching 'the Apprentice'?

if you're still watching, there are 4 guys & 1 gal left, which amuses my wife, since the women absolutely KILLED the men when the teams were divided by sex.

i like troy or kwame...dislike the guy who's shaking up w/ amy (or whatever the last gal standing's name is).

can't wait to see what happens tonite.

ct

here's an article on the lady who helps judge:

NY Times Article on the Lady

I am still watching religiously and I too am rather amused that the guys have ended up being more triumphant than the women.

As far as the candidates left:

Kwame seems like a guy with a head on his shoulders and so far has stayed out of the drama in the living situation and the poltics amoungst everyone else and has just played the game. Definately like him

Troy- he seems nice, but he also seems like he could be disloyal. I haven't quite made up my mind whether or not he would be a good executive.

Bill- He too seems like he has a head on his shoulders and more interested in doing a good job than being involved with the drama.

Nick- I think he is really talented, but he takes things way too personally, every decision he takes with a personal edge. Business is not personal. His relationship with Amy I think will end up hurting his performance in the long run.

Amy- I liked her at the beginning, but as the show progressed, I have begun to think she is just a manipulative person who is willing to do anything to win this game.

I don't watch mainly because of Donald Trump's hair! :D

donald_j._trump.jpg

But with that said, here is something nice to read. :D:D

Top 10 Reasons Liberals Don't Like Donald Trump and ''The Apprentice''

Posted by Ira Simmons

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

~~o~~

ChronWatch's Top 10 List:

TEN Reasons Why Liberals Don't Like Donald Trump or ''The Apprentice''

1.  Because Donald Trump is very wealthy, to liberals it can only mean that he exploits, cheats, or as Rep. Richard Gephardt might say he ''has gotten lucky playing in life's lottery.''

2.  Rebels of the 1960s need not apply.  Rather than addressing him by such terms as ''hey dude,'' ''yo man,'' or ''what's happening,'' the contestants always exercise proper etiquette; the salutation to their possible future boss is always ''Mr. Trump.'' 

3.  Except for the now infamous Omarosa, the contestants on ''The Apprentice'' don't hint or whine about unfairness or victimization issues, but instead apply their maximum talents and skills to attempt to win the game.

4.  The original 16 contestants came to ''The Apprentice'' either as flourishing self-employed entrepreneurs or folks that have succeeded working for others, most before the age of 30.  In other words, they weren't sitting at home watching daytime television waiting for John Kerry to create 10 million jobs!

5.  None of the tasks on ''The Apprentice'' have ever involved filing a class-action lawsuit, reducing global warming, cutting greenhouse gases, or shutting down power plants. 

6.  The competitive nature of ''The Apprentice'' plus being told by Mr. Trump ''you're fired!'' has not created self-esteem ''issues'' for the losers.

7.  No gaudy earrings, loud clothing, or tattoos for Mr. Trump; The Donald is always immaculately groomed in a jacket, shirt, and tie.  And of course, that meticulously combed hair!

8.  When making the weekly decision ''who goes to the suite and who goes to the street,'' Mr. Trump does not initially consult with an EEO officer or an affirmative action lawyer.

9.  None of the team challenges given by Mr. Trump have required any political contributions to Senators Hillary Clinton, Chuckie Schumer, or a shakedown payment to Jesse Jackson.

10.  As a multiple best selling author, Donald Trump does not need to either appear on ''60 Minutes'' or testify before a phony, politically motivated Congressional Commission to bash the President of the United States in order to sell a few extra books.

LINK

Guest AuNuma1

It's going to come down to Nick and Amy. Amy is much like Carolyn, no bs "just the facts" kinda lady.

I don't think they're going to take Troy very seriously here in the end, eventhough he's pulled a few wins out of his butt for his team at the last second.

I haven't seen Kwame do anything spectacular, same with Bill. Bill is the only wildcard I see. He hasn't done anything exceptional but he could pull off a surprise at the end.

i was a semi-AMY fan until last week's show.

i lost respect for her when she was queried about her relationship w/ the loser.

ct

i was a semi-AMY fan until last week's show.

i lost respect for her when she was queried about her relationship w/ the loser.

ct

That's partly what swayed my opinion against her.

and i've never been much of a fan of her boyfriend, either...what's his name...nick?

i'm not so sure the show will let the lone remaining female hit the road just yet...so i'm figuring it'll be the 3rd guy on troy & kwame's team...whatever his name is.

ct

Kwame, Troy, or Bill...either will make a good Apprentice. Nick probably would win the whole thing if his judgement wasn't clouded. The 'relationship' will destroy Nick and Amy both and it will be a dogfight amongst the 3 guys left.

I think, actually, I know that Nick will be gone in tonight's episode. ;)

Guest AuNuma1

Ha! I nailed ol Troy. The high school education just won't compete with one from Harvard. I think Kwame's next to go.

POOR troy! :P my wife is very disappointed.

i thought it was interesting that he chose kwame to go into the room w/ him...bill is a strong player, but on last night's task, troy delivered, and kwame just sat around & watched.

i think it'll come down to between amy & bill. bill will get the nod.

did i see it correctly last night...the bidder for amy/nick came in w/ 15 minutes to go?

is that right?

ct

Archived