What does TSDTR stand for?

sam

I didn't know where to post this, sorry.

I was reading some in the classic posts section and I saw where Bammerheads frequently used this acronym to describe Auburn.

TSDTR , what does it stand for?

That School Down The Road. Coach Fran came up with that and the unwashed masses ate it up until we kicked his A$$ and he ditched them for aTm.

That School Down The Road. Coach Fran came up with that and the unwashed masses ate it up until we kicked his A$$ and he ditched them for aTm.

:roflol: thankyou

Not to derail the thread but I've been wondering for some time now what a barner is? I know Bama fans use the word a lot when referring to Auburn fans but I haven't figured out what it's suppose to mean.

I know Auburn fans call Bama fans bammers or gumps(forrest gump) but I don't know what barner is supposed to mean?

Not to derail the thread but I've been wondering for some time now what a barner is? I know Bama fans use the word a lot when referring to Auburn fans but I haven't figured out what it's suppose to mean.

I know Auburn fans call Bama fans bammers or gumps(forrest gump) but I don't know what barner is supposed to mean?

I believe its trying to be derogatory about Auburn being a agriculture university. Which I don't get cause have you seen the size of a majority of them? Should be no question they like agriculture.

What I don't get is all the Aubawn, Awwbun, or whatever version to put more w's in it stuff they come up with. Mean is it suppose to be a shot at speech patterns cause most of them pronounce it without trying the exact same way they spell it. I mean its like they all went up to West Virgina and got some more hillbilly slang or something.

I believe its trying to be derogatory about Auburn being a agriculture university. Which I don't get cause have you seen the size of a majority of them? Should be no question they like agriculture.

What I don't get is all the Aubawn, Awwbun, or whatever version to put more w's in it stuff they come up with. Mean is it suppose to be a shot at speech patterns cause most of them pronounce it without trying the exact same way they spell it. I mean its like they all went up to West Virgina and got some more hillbilly slang or something.

No one will ever know.

Between me and you I believe all the Bama fans that come to this website are closet Auburn fans.

Between me and you I believe all the Bama fans that come to this website are closet Auburn fans.

You may very well be correct. They seem to spend more time worrying about the Auburn team than a lot of us do. I'm not a UAT fan and have never clicked on a UAT site. Why would I? I don't like them so I don't go there.

Our resident bammers must like Auburn, it's the only explanation that makes any sense.

Bammers like to call Auburn fans one of the following.

Aubies

Barners

or my favorite...

Boss

They got the term Barner because some like to call Auburn "All-barn" or "Aubarn" implying that we are somehow lesser beings because we teach agriculture at AU. You can sometimes find Bammers calling Auburn "The Barn." Some of us actually embrace the term "Barn."

That post should go in the classics forum. :roflol:

Archived