The Team

jptiger

How do you think the team is recieving this garbage? I think they will be more charged up to fight than ever. I think in a strange way this gels the team even more. WDE! Thoughts? Also very proud of Coach Chiz in the presser.

How do you think the team is recieving this garbage? I think they will be more charged up to fight than ever. I think in a strange way this gels the team even more. WDE! Thoughts? Also very proud of Coach Chiz in the presser.

As I told another friend this morning, the only person less happy about the timing of all this than the Auburn family? Mark Richt.

As I told another friend this morning, the only person less happy about the timing of all this than the Auburn family? Mark Richt.

I don't know about that. The UGA linebackers are gonna be unhappy Sunday morning. :roflol:

Archived