JAY LENO TONIGHT

MDM4AU

He traveled all over Alabama on the "most interesting person" search. Montgomery, Birmingham, Springville, and Tuscaloosa. There was a fine crop from Tuscaloosa. ;) The first winners of this search (I guess they are going all over the US) were clogging twins from UAT. They were no Coors Light twins I tell you! Though it really could have been worse, I PROMISE!

We should all be so proud. :lol:

Don't you just love it when our state makes it big time?

Anyone see this?

I saw it and almost fell out of the bed laughing!

"I WILL BE OVER HERE IF YOU NEED ME!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That was great, and then the burping kid....haha, and the big guy who didn't want to get up...

Yeah, what about the guy in Springville that mooned them!

Hahaha....Or the Chicken Guy...I thought he was going to run right out in front of those cars... hahaha...

He really looked like a chicken when he did that too!

The dumbest one was the guy acting like he was a woman being attacked by a racoon...does that happen often here in Alabama?

The Armed Force Network just ran the episode here in Europe. All I can say is "D'oh". Ashville and Springville are in my home county, St Clair. It's good to see things haven't changed much since I left! :D

It's good to see things haven't changed much since I left! 

Are the cartwheel-burping kids and the racoon attacks the same or have they changed?? LOL

I thought it was just another way to degrade the state and make us look like a bunch of morons....... Did they go to montgomery...... cause i think they pretty much left south alabama out of it..... Asheville Springville Birmingham and Tuscaloosa were the only ones i saw.....props to the crazy sign man for getting Auburns name in the picture.....

The twins work at "On Tap" in Highland (Birmingham). Just found that out. I actually ate lunch there a few weeks ago and saw one of them. A guy here in the office just pointed that out to me.

For those of you that do not already know, this all originally got started from the Rick and Bubba Show. One of the personalities from the show, Casio Kid, moved out to California to try to catch a break into show business. Well, Casio (who now goes by Matt Mitchell), got interviewed by Jay during one of his "people on the street" bits. Matt actually had a Rick and Bubba shirt on during that. Afterwards, Rick and Bubba had all the listeners to flood the Tonight Shows e-mail asking for more of Matt Mitchell. It worked and Jay had Matt back on to do a bit which had Matt interviewing people before a Brittany Spears concert. That went over well and so Jay decided to send Tom Green to Alabama for the first stop, thus the Rick and Bubba Show had Tom Green and TTS cameras on their show to kick it off. Jim the Crazy Sign Man is another one of those personalities on the show and he was outside of their parking lot when Tom Green interviewed him. For those of you that have followed Rick and Bubba for awhile, you know how funny and odd all of this is, especially considering that Casio is the one that is on the Tonight Show now. :lol::D

Casio is hilarious! He was there when I worked for 107.7 (both owned by Citadel Broadcasting.) I didn't keep up with anyone much after I left there.

casio is the man...........and jim the crazy sign man well he is just weird....i am a religious rick &bubba fan. I fall asleep listening to them everynight when they do the replay of the morning show on turner south....

Archived