Championship Game Uniforms

auburn_eagle34

Totally serious, I'd love to break out copies of Auburn's 1957 uniforms for this game!They're actually not all that different but have a definite old school look to them.

As curious as I am about the new "War Machine" uniform rumors, I would really like to see the throwbacks. They always look extremely sharp.

93601a35d45b2249c1294a54b4e61916-getty-california_v_oregon.jpg

I like these with the current O instead of the UO.

Also, I was wondering what kind of rediculous uniforms Nike is putting together right now for the Oregon Ducks. Its the national title game so I'm guessing they'll go all out on the costumes. Maybe some kind of hollographic uni's with real pieces duck skin and some kind of duck beak incorporated into the helmet?

Easy... Oregon uniforms are bee-youtiful! ;)

I wouldn't mind if Auburn showed up in the mythical blue helmet.

Other than that, keep it regular.

Definitely wouldn't shock me at all. I'd prefer the same ol unis but the blue helmet would be something that would not take me by surprise.

I understand that sponsors are going to do what they do, but I seriously hope we don't do anything crazy for this game.

I guess as long as we win i'll get over it, but I'd rather stick to what works

I actually have the 1957 team picture hanging on my wall. They're in White on White uni's that are wholly uninspiring. However, I would not be opposed to seeing the blue helmets, as long as we leave blue pants out of the equation.

I actually have the 1957 team picture hanging on my wall. They're in White on White uni's that are wholly uninspiring. However, I would not be opposed to seeing the blue helmets, as long as we leave blue pants out of the equation.

Agreed on the blue pants. Saw a mock-up of what they might look like...not good.

"Yeah.as a girl, I will pass on see our on line in Saran Wrap to, some of those Halloween Costumes where close enough!!!"

see I'm not getting that. I'd pay good money to see the auburn women's volleyball team play in saran wrap. You women can be so up tight. :big:

Archived