FSU

RunInRed

7 commits for 2012 already? Crazy. Just wondered if any one else had been paying attention to what's been going on in Tally. Interesting.

7 commits for 2012 already? Crazy. Just wondered if any one else had been paying attention to what's been going on in Tally. Interesting.

Bama has 6.

I've been watching FSU and they are doing a great job.

6. As good as Florida State's 2011 class looks, its 2012 class will be even more impressive.

23. When the dust settles, Florida State will finish with the No. 1 class.

link

Amazing how fast the power shifted in the state of Florida. Almost as if it happened in 3 months time.

I think a lot of people were waiting on Bobby to get out of the way, and Jimbo is getting his program rolling now.

I knew they were doing good and that have handily beat "The U" and :uf: for kids this year. I give Jimbo some credit but some has to go toward the coaching changes at the other schools as well.

Maybe now they will fill up their stadium...

That was a slam on FSU's bandwagon fans.

Jimbo is doing a great job down there from my perspective.

If ya'll lived in Tally like I do and had to listen to the Bama-style nole crap every day you'd admire them less. Remember the state of FL is one of a few states (Nebraska being another) that requires the NCAA to exercise transparent due process in all it's investigations in the state so to say the NCAA shy's away from questionable recruiting practices by FL schools is an understatement. I used to ref FSU's spring game and many of their scrimmages and the, er, stories of alumni recruiting @ FSU are legendary. Fisher hasn't changed that a bit, he is to FSU what Bobby Collins was to SMU...just let sleeping dogs lay. Problem is the Tallahassee Democrat (our local rag) won't investigate anything FSU does.

The more amazing thing is that FSU had that many mediocre seasons, not that it's recruiting "well" again

Helps FSU that in Tallahassee that FAMU is there. The old Auburn crew of Jimbo,Craig and Gran put together. Also Muschamp and Travaris did well at UF.

Archived