AU Vandy 3pm on TV

BZ770

well, this ticks me off. Our local affiliate in pensacola is airing S. Carolina at Kentucky and not the Auburn game. Damn it. What the hell??

I really like Barbee's defensive aggressiveness. First half he was switching the defenses regularly. I like the dribble drive offense. All Barbee needs is to get some talent in there and keep them there. I think he is a good coach and will do well. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does with this team next year with all of these guys back plus the recruits that are committed.

well, this ticks me off. Our local affiliate in pensacola is airing S. Carolina at Kentucky and not the Auburn game. Damn it. What the hell??

I was ill too, i flipped it on after halftime and it's back on TV.

The team rebounded a good bit from the last game. The Ole Miss was the first and only time I've seen quit in them. Today was a good outing versus a really good tournament team. The score went back and forth all day, and it couldv'e been closer towards the end if we would had gotton a couple more calls. A couple times our guys would drive the baseline, I think Denson and Ty did it, and get mugged and no call. Earnest's drive that everyone thought was a block and-1 layup definatly changed the game for good.

Tough game Wednesday in Alabama. Hopefully we can put together a good, complete, game and finish what we started in Auburn a few weeks back.

:au:

Final was 77-60 I believe. We tied them with like 10 sec to go in the first half then they made a nice 15-foot jumper to go into the lockers up two.

Final was 77-60 I believe. We tied them with like 10 sec to go in the first half then they made a nice 15-foot jumper to go into the lockers up two.

Not too bad at all. If the team could put together some more consistent games, we might have a decent season on our hands. The talent may be there, they just need to buckle down and get it done.

They are talented, just not SEC talent. And I am not one to critique talent at all; not a fan of doing that. The experience is really where they lack. This year was definatly a rebuilding year. If they can get that one last win, I think 10 wins, 3 SEC wins would be a good year to start the Barbee era.

Archived