Donald Trump to Marry

channonc

Donald Trump Proposes to Girlfriend

1 hour, 21 minutes ago 

NEW YORK - There's a new member of Donald Trump's "A-Team." Following Ivana and Marla, model Melania Knauss became engaged this week to the billionaire developer, Trump spokesman Norma Foerderer said Thursday.

Trump gave the 33-year-old Slovenian native a diamond engagement ring on Monday. Knauss wore the ring to a party that night at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, although it went unnoticed by the hundreds of guests.

Trump, 57, has lived with Knauss in his Trump Tower home for the past five years. No wedding date was set, and Trump — currently riding high with the success of his NBC reality show "The Apprentice" — had no comment on the latest twist in his sometimes tumultuous love life.

His first two marriages ended in very public divorces: the first from wife Ivana after nearly 15 years, the second from Marla Maples after less than six years.

Maples, the other woman in his 1990 divorce, split with Trump for good in 1999. Trump said the union followed his realization that "life's too short," a revelation prompted when a gunman killed a half-dozen Long Island Rail Road commuters.

Trump has three children with Ivana and a daughter with Maples.

LINK

I think we should have an over/under to see how long this will last. I think we should set it at 3 years. Do you think this will last more or less than 3 years?

I say less.

I bet the future bride is hoping that Donald gets a better looking hair piece for the wedding pictures. :lol::lol:

As far as the over & under, this is true love. They will stay together for 30 years! :rolleyes:

I bet the future bride is hoping that Donald gets a better looking hair piece for the wedding pictures. :lol::lol:

As far as the over & under, this is true love. They will stay together for 30 years! :rolleyes:

You think it's a piece? I thought it was just a comb-over!

It's a combover. Not even a bad toupee could look that bad. He has admitted it is a combover. He thinks it looks okay and I guess those close to him are afraid to tell him any different :unsure: .

I bet the future bride is hoping that Donald gets a better looking hair piece for the wedding pictures.  :lol:   :lol:

As far as the over & under, this is true love.  They will stay together for 30 years!  :rolleyes:

You think it's a piece? I thought it was just a comb-over!

It is a comb over but even a bad hair piece would look better, don't you think? :rolleyes:

I've heard that one of the reasons he continues to do his hair in the ugly fashion, is b/c he signed a big deal with his hair like that and vowed not to change it. Says its his good luck charm.

I've heard that one of the reasons he continues to do his hair in the ugly fashion, is b/c he signed a big deal with his hair like that and vowed not to change it. Says its his good luck charm.

Maybe it is...you certainly can't argue with the results!

Archived