Baseball

BigBlue

I thought Radford was a girl's school. I went to Va. Tech to grad school and it was a nearby girl's school then. In any event, it's just sad to see us lose to teams like this.

I thought Radford was a girl's school. I went to Va. Tech to grad school and it was a nearby girl's school then. In any event, it's just sad to see us lose to teams like this.

You're thinking of Radcliffe: "Radcliffe College was a women's liberal arts college in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and was the coordinate college for Harvard University. ..."

Radcliffe was incorporated into Harvard in 1999. Radford is somewhere in Virginia.

One thing for sure....in baseball, you can't go by the name on a jersey. Radford played a great series in the field and that's one of the reasons the series was close. Auburn is still learning to play small ball, and I expect them to improve as the season moves on.

Beat New York Tech today, 6-3, in the College of Charleston Classic.

Way to go Tigers :thumbsup:

Auburn leads Western Kentucky 7-3 going to the bottom of the 4th. They got 5 runs in the 2nd and added 2 more in the top of the 4th. :cheer:

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!:blink: Auburn gives up 5 runs in the bottom of 5th. We are tied at 8 a piece going into the 6th.

Auburn gets 4 runs in the top of the 6th Auburn 12 WKU 8. Lets see if we can keep the lead this time.

How in the world did they give up 5 runs in the 5th inning?

Base's loaded 1 out. Error on the short stop--should have ended the inning--but everything went to pot after that. :angry:

Auburn got 1 run in the top of the 9th. Auburn 13 WKU 8. Going to the final 3 outs.

Good.

When does conference play start?

Looks like we still have a while-- 2 game set against Memphis, then Arizona State comes to town for a 3 game set ( I want some payback from last year on this one). Then we play the turds in Monkey Town on March 15th at Riverwalk Park. Then we start conference play on March 18 with the 'hogs coming to town.

Archived