Florida Blogger will get tattoo of your choice for charitable donations.

AU!

Basically, this was posted yesterday. In order to support a charity that he used to work for, Spencer Hall (SB Nation, Every Day Should be Saturday) is asking for donations from the followers of his blogs. In years past, the midwest has led in donations, so there's reason #1 to give. Also, the fan base that gives the most will receive their "own huge list--and we mean HUGE--of all the things that make them awesome, fictional and real. We'll also trick out EDSBS in their school colors for the week and build in a week of customized programming for them along the way."

Also, if $50,000 is raised, Spencer has agreed to get a tattoo chosen by the readers of his blog (some limitations apply). There have been some good suggestions, including the likenesses of Wes Byrum (Spencer is a Florida alum for those that weren't aware) and Brandon Cox.

Anyway, Auburn is currently in the lead, thought you guys might want to put some money out there to support a good cause.

P.S. also, donations in the amount of a famous score in your team's history are suggested (i.e. $17.14, $28.27, etc...)

Follow the link if you would like to donate: My link

P.S. also, donations in the amount of a famous score in your team's history are suggested (i.e. $17.14, $28.27, etc...)

Or, the ever popular $3.02.

Or, the ever popular $3.02.

Haha, I initially donated 17.14 but I'm also seriously considering adding a second donation of $10.09

For the record, Auburn is leading, despite one Texas fan donating $1000, and despite this being a Florida blog.

Archived