2013 4* ATH Jayron Kearse (Clemson signee)

WarTiger

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A 6'4 190lb elite recruit commits to play football for us. I'm super pumped! Why you would bring up a mistake he made as a child is beyond me but we all make mistakes so that's forgotten.

I hope he ends up at WR but if he bulks up a bit before he gets to AU I could see him being an elite LB. Frost was always a LB IMO but with this kid it's too early to tell. If I had to guess right now I see him as being a 6'5-6'6 205-210lb WR. WDE!

Highlights for those interested, and they get better as the video progresses, which is rare.  Honestly, reminds me a lot of that Alex Hill kid who was committed to us earlier this year before getting in trouble with the law.  Tall with good running skills.  This video isn't lights out, but when you consider that he is a sophomore in it, I can't wait to see what he does as a junior.

A 6'4 190lb elite recruit commits to play football for us. I'm super pumped! Why you would bring up a mistake he made as a child is beyond me but we all make mistakes so that's forgotten.

I hope he ends up at WR but if he bulks up a bit before he gets to AU I could see him being an elite LB. Frost was always a LB IMO but with this kid it's too early to tell. If I had to guess right now I see him as being a 6'5-6'6 205-210lb WR. WDE!

I had never heard of this kid before this thread, I googled him, found that, asked a question, and didn't get a response. There are many people out there with the same name, could have been someone else. Whatever happened to handling things privately through pm's? If someone asked me to remove the post, I would have. I'm not an unreasonable person.

AuburnEagle Auburn Eagle

2013 ATH Jayron Kearse has committed to Auburn. He is the 3rd for 2013

We have comfirmation!  :we:

Welcome aboard, Jayron!  It sounds like you've turned his life around since the incident during the summer between his 7th and 8th grade years.  I'm sure Vern and Gary will bring up every game you play @ Auburn, though. 

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/A4/20110824/SPORTS01/108240369/Reluctant-QB-settles-in

Kearse, who is the nephew of Jevon, has a bit of a 'freak' element to his game. He could play on either side of the ball, likely as a wide receiver or outside linebacker, and provides great size and length at 6-foot-4, 190 pounds. As he develops for one position, his athletic ability will shine.

RT @AuburnRivals: 2013 ATH Jayron Kearse has committed to AU. He is the Tigers' third commitment in the '13 class.

Jayron Kearse is the younger cousin of former Florida and NFL great Jevon 'The Freak' Kearse.

Jayron Kearse on his pledge to #Auburn, "It's a clean program, other programs are getting in trouble, but I feel like they do things right."

Kearse's quote was in response to asking why he committed having not visited Auburn yet. Loved the "vibe" of the #Auburn coaches.

Auburn likes him at WR, yes. RT @Jgonnering @JHokanson did we recruit Jayron Kearse as a receiver?

RT @RivalsCNee: #Auburn got a real good player in Kearse. Likes WR but I think he can excel as an OLB. Great frame, wealth of athleticism.

@JHokanson

23k7zd.jpg

Jayron Kearse, ATH

Fort Myers, FL

6'4 / 190

Offers:

Boston College, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia Southern, Miami (Fl.), South Florida, UCF and West Virginia, among others.

247Sports

Rivals

Scout

923013.jpg

p160535879-3.jpg

HUGE pickup! WAR EAGLE!!!

@ Wiggler(weegle)

I felt like we should be celebrating his decision rather than questioning this young mans character that's all. If you say you were looking for confirmation then I believe you. Things just come across the wrong way sometimes. Aka, spit happens. War Eagle! 

Archived