2013 4* ATH Jayron Kearse (Clemson signee)

WarTiger

they really should stop calling them "commitments".....maybe something like "pinky promises" or "whimsical

intentions"......just sayin

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they really should stop calling them "commitments".....maybe something like "pinky promises" or "whimsical

intentions"......just sayin

Whimsical intentions, I can get behind.

No one breaks pinky promises. Nobody.

Guest Tigereagle03

Has Jovan Kearse decommitted or not? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

this should help http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=37388.msg811956#new

• 1 month later...

I was thinking the same thing the other day. Is the only reason he changed his commitment was because Malzahn left? I would like to have him back. Hard to pass up on a 4* athlete.

I am not so sure he is an Auburn man.  I think he has a bunch of growing up to do before I am sold on him. 

I was thinking the same thing the other day. Is the only reason he changed his commitment was because Malzahn left? I would like to have him back. Hard to pass up on a 4* athlete.

Interestingly, he's listed as a linebacker on Scout.

I am not so sure he is an Auburn man.  I think he has a bunch of growing up to do before I am sold on him. 

This...Anybody can have legal troubles at that age. I know I did a lot of things I'm not proud of, but was lucky enough to not get caught. I'll trust the coaches judgement though.

• 3 months later...

I thought he committed to us based on the title.

He did, but decommitted and committed to UM.  Now, I guess he has decommitted from UM.

These are just kids and inclined to fall in love with anyone who shows them a little affection.  Plus many of them crave the attention they get during visits....which is why we see our commits at UAT and kids changing their "commitments"  for no apparent reason.   

IMO, but for most of them, it's too early to pick a school unless they have had a long term connection to the school....and it's certainly too early for people to get excited about 2013 and 2014 commitments. 

Guest EagleDamnWar

OP change your thread title... Kearse's top 4 are  "USC, Clemson, Auburn and Alabama in order."  He could play wide receiver or safety in college.  Will be visiting USC in two weeks.

Archived