2013 4* ATH Jayron Kearse (Clemson signee)

WarTiger

OP change your thread title... Kearse's top 4 are  "USC, Clemson, Auburn and Alabama in order."  He could play wide receiver or safety in college.  Will be visiting USC in two weeks.

I suppose he is seeing a lot of shiney objects that are distracting to an 18 yr old..... :D

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Methinks an avoidance by Auburn would be judicious.

Pretty sure that's been the case for some time now, actually. Not like we need him to make this defensive class legit or anything...

Squirrel!!

squirrel-doug.jpg

Oh, that's a great movie!

This years Spencer Region.  :-X

Who?   ;)

Didn't he become a 450 lb. offensive lineman for Cousin Clem? :)

Chill guys.... At that age nobody knows. Next year if he likes the O&B lets talk about it. I blew my knee my Jr yr. Jack St. even stopped calling.

Jayron, Reuben, etc....these are just kids from NoWheresVille and they are enjoying all the adulation they get during the recruiting process.   On the other side are a bunch of professional salesmen (coaches, etc) who have the ability to make a 10 stretch in Atmore Prison sound like a good experience and their fellow cons sound like "family".

After every school visit we hear about how great the coaches are, how they are treated as family, how the coach gets his players to the NFL, etc.    Most of these kids get it sorted out in the end and make pretty good decisions. 

Give 'em time and meanwhile NEVER count on a commitment made by a kid who is scheduled to graduate HS in two years.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Jayron Kearse is 4 star ATH 6'4" 195 lb from Fort Meyers, Fl.  Ranked 228 overall on rivals.  Committed to AU then to Miami and now is uncommitted.  Auburn is still recruiting him and is in his top 5.  Doesn't plan to make another decision until his final one in December or NSD.  Being recruited as wide receiver or safety.

Rivals: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Jayron-Kearse-125412

247: http://247sports.com/Player/Jayron-Kearse-11861

Personally I would like to see Auburn avoid this kid

^^^ I tend to agree with this. I would love to have this kid on signing day, but thats just it you gotta hold on to him till then

I know he's committed twice but other than that I don't know anything about his attitude, work ethic, etc. Yes, there is a negative impression that goes with the 2 x committment but it is for the coaches to decide. Afterall, it's their asprin bottle on the line.

^^^ I tend to agree with this. I would love to have this kid on signing day, but thats just it you gotta hold on to him till then

Put me in the "I'm not sold on this kid" camp.

Yeah, the nerve of this kid to change his mind multiple times during the recruiting process. Shame on him.  :rolleyes:

Some of you are being ridiculous. Ya'll are blaming this kid for not being able to make up his mind in recruiting? Seriously? He's a very talented player, and our coaches want him. Kids change their minds ALL THE TIME in recruiting. Granted, if he's not sure, he should probably just hold off committing to a school until he is 100% sure, but again, it's RECRUITING. He's not the first kid to do this, and he won't be the last. Quit acting like spoiled children.

Come on down, Jayron. The AU family would love to have you!

Yeah, the nerve of this kid to change his mind multiple times during the recruiting process. Shame on him.  :rolleyes:

Some of you are being ridiculous. Ya'll are blaming this kid for not being able to make up his mind in recruiting? Seriously? He's a very talented player, and our coaches want him. Kids change their minds ALL THE TIME in recruiting. Granted, if he's not sure, he should probably just hold off committing to a school until he is 100% sure, but again, it's RECRUITING. He's not the first kid to do this, and he won't be the last. Quit acting like spoiled children.

Come on down, Jayron. The AU family would love to have you!

:thumbsup::bow:

I dont want him because of his involvement in a robbery 3 or 4 years ago. I dont think we need to be bringing somebody with his baggage to campus after the recent events

So it's not possible for a kid to turn his life around in 3 or 4 years???? Tell that to all the guys who have made stupid mistakes and turned their lives around.

Archived