2013 4* ATH Jayron Kearse (Clemson signee)

WarTiger

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nephew of Jevon Kearse. Supposedly committed to Auburn. No confirmation. Anyone know anything?

Reginald Eller (FSU Recruiting Analyst/co-founder of unconquerednoles.com) tweeted this morning...

@FSURocker: 2013 athlete Jayron Kearse posted on his FB act last night: "Auburn Tigers War Eagle just committed"

I don't follow recruiting as closely as a lot of people do, but this is the first time I have heard of this young man. Where and how would he fit into our plans?

Is he a WR? What's his game like?

:we:

He plays QB in high school, freak athlete. Could be a WR, S, or LB at the college level.

Ok - cool - nice observation. Versatile athlete (common theme - I like it). So I assume he'll be pretty highly recruited?

If he committed to us, get ready to take some flak from uat fans.  Looks like he's had a spotty past.  Hopefully, he's turned a corner and put a lot of negative influences out of his life.  Everybody deserves a second chance.

War Eagle Jayron

The fact that he doesn't have offers from Florida or FSU is very unusual. That is a tell tell sign that something ain't right for a top instate athlete.

I hope this guy did commit, he is going to be a star.  And btw, 247 has him with both a UF and an FSU Offer.  I did some digging, and a while back he named a top three of AU, FSU, and UF at and FSU camp, where he absolutely dominated at WR.  He could play there, safety, Linebacker, or even D-end at the next level. Plays QB for his High school.  Plus, due to his last name, we know he in an athletic "Freak." I hope we have reeled him in.

I don't follow recruiting as closely as a lot of people do, but this is the first time I have heard of this young man. Where and how would he fit into our plans?

I follow recruiting fairly closely (not as hardcore as, say, DJ, but still far more than your average fan), and I've never heard of him, either...is he a junior this year? If so, that would explain it, because I really don't keep up with the junior class too much until at least after the end of the season.

I follow recruiting fairly closely (not as hardcore as, say, DJ, but still far more than your average fan), and I've never heard of him, either...is he a junior this year? If so, that would explain it, because I really don't keep up with the junior class too much until at least after the end of the season.

Yes, he is a junior. 

Jayron Kearse

Athlete

Fort Myers, Florida

Cypress Lake

Ht:6'4"

Wt:190 lbs

Class:2013 (High School)

Yes, he is a junior. 

Jayron Kearse

Athlete

Fort Myers, Florida

Cypress Lake

6'4"? I have seen several people mention that he could possibly play LB at the college level. That seems a bit tall to play LB doesn't it?

Yes, he is a junior. 

Jayron Kearse

Athlete

Fort Myers, Florida

Cypress Lake

6'4"? I have seen several people mention that he could possibly play LB at the college level. That seems a bit tall to play LB doesn't it?

Dansby had the same measurables coming out of high school.

Yes, he is a junior. 

Jayron Kearse

Athlete

Fort Myers, Florida

Cypress Lake

Dansby had the same measurables coming out of high school.

Well if he is another Dansby I will take 10 of him. Dansby is one of my all-time favorites at any position!

If he is half the player javon was we need this kid and at 6'4 he has the size to play wherever he wants.  He looks like a Kris frost type player IMO. Hopefully he has committed looks like he could blow up nationally after this season. As for his spotty past that arrest and mug shot was from when he was 14. I think we all can look back and say we did stupid things at that age, hopefully he has matured in the years since.

247 lists him having offers from Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Miami, South Florida, Central Florida

scout didn't have florida or florida st but added Boston College and west Virgina

everything I have read on him is that he is a freak of a athelete

Archived