Graduate School

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a good distance learning school where I can get my MBA. I've spoken with both Auburn and Florida, but these are the only schools that I can find that offer some sort of distance learning. If I had a choice, of course I'd take Auburn, but I'd like to weigh all my options before making a choice.

Does anyone know about either school's distance MBA? Does anyone know of another school that might offer a MBA?

Thanks.

I don't know much about this personally, but they advertise like crazy and seem to have one of the biggest distance learning programs around:

http://online.phoenix.edu/CampusProgramList.asp

But if it were my money, I'd want that "Auburn University" or "University of Florida" name on my degree. Preferably "AU".

Troy St. also has some programs via internet.

Its not Troy St. anymore.......Just Troy University

Alabama has an E-MBA and is actually a decent program

Kennesaw st in GA has a completely online MBA that requires a 500 gmat score.

Troy St. also has some programs via internet.

Its not Troy St. anymore.......Just Troy University

You'd better let them know. They're still under the impression they're called Troy St.

They probably just havent taken the time to redo the website it just took effect in may. I for one think its silly and it sounds weird too..

I have a friend in Nashville that just enrolled in the distance MBA at Auburn. He said he looked at several places and that Auburn stood out. He didn't go into details, so take that FWIW.

Archived