Big Games for 2012

lca408

Mods, move this post if needed.

I would like some input and help on the 2012 season. What, in your opinion, will be the biggest games of the season? Obviously for Auburn, Clemson in the Ga Dome will be huge and a good atmosphere and anytime LSU and Georgia come to the Plains, it will be a good time. But I was curious what your thoughts were about other teams in the league and in the region.

SEC's biggest games for 2012:

Alabama @ LSU

Auburn vs. Clemson

Georgia @ Alabama

LSU @ Auburn?

Auburn @ Florida?

Georgia @ South Carolina

National games?

Michigan vs. Alabama

Ryan

Georgia @ Alabama isn't going to happen unless they move to 9 conference games.

Some speculation says it could but it would have to be at UGA next year. It is also rumored that our scheduled return trip to UF will not happen and we will instead go to Vandy next season. It's been talked about that alot of the cross-division return games will not happen in 2012 and instead a series with the next cross-division opponent will start instead. The Texas A&M AD has been quoted as schools should know their conference schedule by Christmas but a formal announcement by the league office will probaly not be made until sometime in the Spring.

Clemson will be tough. Having to go to BR sucks. With new OC and DC's, I'm thinking an 8 win year will be a good one. I'm in the same frame of mind about next year's team as I was about this year's. Maybe 9 wins.

We don't go to BR next season, we just played there this season.

Clemson will be tough. Having to go to BR sucks. With new OC and DC's, I'm thinking an 8 win year will be a good one. I'm in the same frame of mind about next year's team as I was about this year's. Maybe 9 wins.

8 or 9 wins would be acceptable next year IF Auburn is competitive in every game. Another season jam packed with getting blown out would be difficult to endure.

With what will probably be new coaching staff of virtually every one but Chizik, it's hard to be optimistic.

Bama goes to Baton Rouge. Just saying....

Do your homework like a good little troll. And, eat your meat or you get no pudding.

I'd take 9-3 or 9-4 going into the bowl game as long as we kept most games close. I think we'll be as good as anyone in the SEC next year except for LSU of course. We'll lose a game or two along the way due to inexperience, but I think we'll be competitive every week.

Bama goes to Baton Rouge. Just saying....

I'm with you....

Archived