C.J. Mosely

E'Town4Bama

CJ's injury was pretty hard to look at. I hope it is not as serious as being reported but it is reported to be a dislocated hip with possible nerve damage. I hope that was not his last game. When they said dislocated hip, I thought of Bo Jackson. God speed to CJ.

CJ's injury was pretty hard to look at. I hope it is not as serious as being reported but it is reported to be a dislocated hip with possible nerve damage. I hope that was not his last game. When they said dislocated hip, I thought of Bo Jackson. God speed to CJ.

I had not heard what the injury was, but that does not sound good. Initially it looked bad, but then when they showed him on the cart going to the locker room he was just sitting on it with no air cast or stabilization of any kind, which made me think it wasn't as bad as it looked.

We root for different teams, but CJ is from around Mobile and I've met him a couple of times. He's a good kid so I hope he's alright.

That's what I was afraid of...based on the way his knee and lower leg stayed up the air it looked like the hip had come out. That is what happened to Bo. Hopefully he recovers. Can you believe Bo popped his back in place and just about walked off the field!!blink.gif

Bleacher Report seems to believe its either a broken leg or a dislocated knee.

If the nerve damage is significant, this may be an injury that haunts Mosley for the rest of his career.

BR

I hope it's not that serious but it doesn't sound good. Hated to see that. I thought it was a knee (not good either, but still)....

Bleacher Report seems to believe its either a broken leg or a dislocated knee.

If the nerve damage is significant, this may be an injury that haunts Mosley for the rest of his career.

BR

Either way, he has a long road ahead of him.

It looked gross. What sucks the most is that the he didn't get to enjoy the interception he made because it happened on the same play.

I also feel for Maze. That kid has so much heart. To have an injury early in your last game like that really sucks. Not surprisingly, he was in tears on the sideline.

Speaking of Bo's hip, I once heard Dr. Lemak explain that Bo's hip injury only happened because he is a freak of nature. Dr. L said any normal person would have blown out their knee. Bo's knee was so strong that it remained stable and force the bone up into the hip bone which caused the hip to break.

Hadn't heard that about nerve damage. It may be a little too early to tell definitively so don't fret too much just yet. A dislocated or sublexed hip is rough though, he may well be done. After the elbow this just seems like a big slap in the face. I feel for the kid.

Speaking of Bo's hip, I once heard Dr. Lemak explain that Bo's hip injury only happened because he is a freak of nature. Dr. L said any normal person would have blown out their knee. Bo's knee was so strong that it remained stable and force the bone up into the hip bone which caused the hip to break pop out of socket.

Fixed that for ya. Technically a hip subluxation, which I believe led to AVN (avascular necrosis-joint not getting adequate blood flow) and Bo having the hip replacement surgery.

My link

I think Maze will be fine. He'll get drafted right? NFL money will make anyone feel better.

Maze's injury looked pretty minor. Painful sure, but nothing a couple weeks of rest cant fix.

I think Maze will be fine. He'll get drafted right? NFL money will make anyone feel better.

Maze's injury looked pretty minor. Painful sure, but nothing a couple weeks of rest cant fix.

I saw him walking off the field - sort of gingerly, but walking, at the end of the game. I hope that means that he will be ok. It looked to me like CH Mosely was grabbing lower on his leg when he was hurt. Not sure what that means.

Wasn't CJ supposed to come to AU to play RB?

Some choices come back to haunt ya!

No.

And your comment doesn't even make sense. He was a freshman all american last year. He was a starter for one of the greatest defenses in college football history. And he made an INT in the national championship game.

So even if he was interested in playing RB for Auburn, how would that decision have put him in a better position than he's in now?

Why is it that when Tebow cried when Bama defeated Florida a couple of years ago, Bama fans like BG laugh. Now Maze gets hurt and is crying and there is all of a sudden a reason to feel bad for him? Oh wait, because BG and alot of Bama fans are HUGE HYPOCRITES, right?

Tebow was crying because they lost, maze was crying because he got injured in his last college game of his career(which happened to be the bcs ncg).

I hate to defend the turds, but there's a difference in the two.

Now if he had come to play with us, he wouldn't have gotten hurt. I guess he made the wrong choice.

It is a bit more involved than that. There are several variables that could change things quickly. I hope he recovers well but until all of the test results are known, it is a shot in the dark as to prognosis.

Archived