bama 56-Auburn49

Proud Tiger

We lose by only six on the road in spite of Sullivan throwing up bricks all night. Johnson was 3of 3 from 3 point range. why in the wiorld didn't they have him shooting more rather than Sullivan.

The real story though is the same old one....free throws. bama 26-auburn 5. Unbelievable.

That game was winnable but we had several unforced turnovers at critical times and couldn't hit free throws as well as your normal 7th grade team. Got to be the worst game of Sullivan's career, I guess he was too wound up or something. All in all, very disappointing.

I took my wife to the game and she noticed that Rob Cubb wasn't very good. This was the first time she's seen AU play.

I can't quite figure out what he brings... In late game situations (when you guys could cut to within one or two, and I saw he was still out there) I was thinking Barbee needs to get him out. Dude is just a liability.

Your team plays really hard, but much like Alabama most times, the post play leaves much to be desired.

Not that it's any of the bamzo's concern, but a numbers geek AU fan I know ran some stats a couple of weeks ago. He told me that Auburn is (roughly) +200 points with Chubb in the game, -200 with Chubb on the bench. Chubb brings something to the game.

We lose by only six on the road in spite of Sullivan throwing up bricks all night. Johnson was 3of 3 from 3 point range. why in the wiorld didn't they have him shooting more rather than Sullivan.

The real story though is the same old one....free throws. bama 26-auburn 5. Unbelievable.

Johnson wasn't 3 of 3 from 3 point range. He was 3 of SIX.

Considering where we are with injuries, medical redshirts, and the loss of Ward, we played pretty well. Alabama is just ahead of us right now, but that will change when the upward tick of talent hits the floor over the next couple of years.

Archived