2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

Roc makes me nervous. I dont even know him and he seems sketchy! Is this a side effect of following recruiting? *shrugs*

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tweet:

@El_GoldenChild: You think malzahn gonna turn auburn around? — turn em around? already has

Roc answering he question, is Malzahn gonna turn AU around. Nice responce RocT :)

Hahaha! I really hope bammers believe this sh@t!!!!!'

http://alabama.247sp...omised-22028039

I have never met Roc. I can see that a kid with his ability would potentially become a prima donna. I hope this has not happened to him. It is a little hard to believe considering he has had to play hurt all year, and he is not sitting out. He is playing.

I have never met Roc. I can see that a kid with his ability would potentially become a prima donna. I hope this has not happened to him. It is a little hard to believe considering he has had to play hurt all year, and he is not sitting out. He is playing.

Please that was so made up. Secondly any Tigerrette that did that (talking negatively about AU recruits to bammers) would be shown the door.

Please that was so made up. Secondly any Tigerrette that did that (talking negatively about AU recruits to bammers) would be shown the door.

Roc is a real quiet kid who is no prima donna, He's a hard worker and a very classy kid. And he has been recruiting for AU. Think some of you are being trolled by some bammers.

I understand being on edge when it comes to recruiting against uat but every year is a new year amd there are some high school players that actually want to play fot CGM amd Auburn. I believe our commits are ours until proven different. Questioning a kid who is committed and talking bad about their character is unacceptable from us "adults".

Roc is a real quiet kid who is no prima donna, He's a hard worker and a very classy kid. And he has been recruiting for AU. Think some of you are being trolled by some bammers.

Good to hear. It was hard to believe.

I have a GREAT feeling about this one, along with Williams, Davis, Pettway and all of our current commits. I think some on here want the worse to come to pass. I think our coaches can smell a rat when one is on board. Dee Liner says hi

That my friend is one of the most made up posts I have ever seen. Our coaching stuff is nothing similar to the last. They have done there job recruiting players who want to be at AU not just stars. I am not saying someone may not flip but I will bet $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last nite I posted about a friend of mine who is a tigerette and she talked about Jordan Sims. Well her roommate is also one...the leader of the pac so to speak. She checks them all in before the game etc. So I asked her a few questions about guys that were there...

Here is what all she said.

Roc Thomas- "He will end up at Alabama if yall want him. I do not want him at all..he thinks he is the best to walk this earth, and he is the rudest guy ever. He needs to be at Alabama were he wants to be, we are not at a level were we can take this guy and derecruit him, and yall can. I mean your doing it with Foster"

Speaking of RF- I asked her what happened last year on his visit. She said "Yeah someone did call him (that word) and it is who everyone thinks it is. But thats not why he went to Alabama right in the middle of his visit..in fact he never showed up for his visit. He had detention at Auburn High the next day after Resse and him had their run in...his whole family was waiting on him with me. She kept saying he would be there after detention. She started to worry about him as she was getting some tours. She found out he was at Alabama when everyone else did. He left after detention and headed there without telling anyone. Lets just say his mom was furious..she talked to all the coaches and she told them he would be back at Auburn. So everything went as planned just without him. RF was going to go to Auburn to stay close to his family, but I guess sitting in detention changed his mind"

I told her "Auburn boards said that Roc was recruiting for yall" She said "Haha no he is not"

She also had a few funny stories about their players. She said Craig Sanders wasnt playing last week because he broke a bone..she laughed and said yep that bone

Tweet:

@El_GoldenChild: You think malzahn gonna turn auburn around? — turn em around? already has

Roc answering he question, is Malzahn gonna turn AU around. Nice responce RocT :)

posted this the other day. Sounds like Roc defending Gus and Co.

I had questions about his intentions myself last Spring. He was simply doing his homework. I believe he is as solid as anyone. Him showing up after the Oxford loss when he was hurt and watching he and Tre interact with each other they acted like teammates already. Anything is possible in recruiting but the timing of this shows it to be a classic bammer ploy. When AU starts scaring them they start crying "Wolf". Nothing to see here...

He is going to give us a home run threat any time he is on the field. Yes Grant and Mason both are capable, I just think Roc has that extra little something. Very much the way Cadillac was though they aren't the same. Once he gets his body fine-tuned he could be special, very special. The other thing I like is his approach to things, recruiting, playing hurt and his ability to say little and listen a lot. That will take him far, I don't see him needing de-recruiting either. Can't wait to see him play!!

Dixie, this may not be the best place to post this but did you see Ford make that breakaway run yesterday. I think he may really good in our offense. He had some serious moves. Ford, Roc, Pettway, Truitt and Grant on jet sweeps, CAP, Barber and Mason, if no one leaves after this year we will be very deep.

Dixie, this may not be the best place to post this but did you see Ford make that breakaway run yesterday. I think he may really good in our offense. He had some serious moves. Ford, Roc, Pettway, Truitt on jet sweeps, CAP, and Mason, if no one leaves after this year we will be very deep.

You are SO right, between Ford and Truitt we are going to be deadly! Mason is great as well, and fast, I just see a higher ceiling with Ford and Truitt. Then Barber, CAP, Mason between the tackles and Roc is in in a class by himself IYAM. NASTY!! When we have some WR with "stick-em" hands, I can't see how we are not in the top tier SEC teams.

Dixie, this may not be the best place to post this but did you see Ford make that breakaway run yesterday. I think he may really good in our offense. He had some serious moves. Ford, Roc, Pettway, Truitt on jet sweeps, CAP, and Mason, if no one leaves after this year we will be very deep.

You are SO right, between Ford and Truitt we are going to be deadly! Mason is great as well, and fast, I just see a higher ceiling with Ford and Truitt. Then Barber, CAP, Mason between the tackles and Roc is in in a class by himself IYAM. NASTY!! When we have some WR with "stick-em" hands, I can't see how we are not in the top tier SEC teams.

we will give that "oh no not another one," feeling to the defenses we play. Don't forget JJ, SW, TQ and the stock of linemen we got and we're building. We get Ricky Parks and our other hbacks lined up.

Zoom Zoom Zoom! ;)

I agree with the Roc in a class by himself.

I agree with the Roc in a class by himself.

Nice redirect counselor... ;)

I can't wait to see Barber and Pettway being in the game plans next year. Two bigger backs, both bruisers, to run inside.

I can't wait to see Barber and Pettway being in the game plans next year. Two bigger backs, both bruisers, to run inside.

I wonder how likely it is that Barber or Pettway (or any of our future big back signees) slide into the HB role? Remeber when Gus was last here we used Smith (i think that was his name?) and he was a bigger RB type vs. the typical FB that we have now in Prosch. It seems to me that a lot of the time the HB is asked to block people in space more than he is to open up holes by taking out a LB for example. Adding to that, Malzahn likes to target the HB out of the backfield in the passing game pretty often. Seems to lend to the idea that the HB is more of a big RB than FB. I certainly like the idea of having Baber and (i'll say Roc) on the field at the same time. Lots of places the ball could go.....

I would hope if Auburn ever gets another Ronnie Brown type, CGM would ride him till his wheels fell off.

Say hello to Peyton Barber, 2013 signee and current RS at AU! And Pettway once he arrives will both play Ronnie Brown to Roc's Caddy all day and then some. Seriously, we are about to make some DC's heads spin!!

Archived