2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

Roc is very humble, he didn't say much. Mostly saying how sleepy he was after the trip down. I did ask him point blank if he was good to go after the shot he took? His said "Oh Yeah! Not an issue". I will add that he has been in the Weight Room since this time last year.

Dixie, thanks. Roc's team took it on the chin Friday to Carrolton. We got Jonathon Jones from Carrolton. They are a good well coached team. E you know if there is any D1 talent at Carrolton this year.

I am happy to hear ROc is good to go.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roc is very humble, he didn't say much. Mostly saying how sleepy he was after the trip down. I did ask him point blank if he was good to go after the shot he took? His said "Oh Yeah! Not an issue". I will add that he has been in the Weight Room since this time last year.

Dixie, thanks. Roc's team took it on the chin Friday to Carrolton. We got Jonathon Jones from Carrolton. They are a good well coached team. E you know if there is any D1 talent at Carrolton this year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/recruit-search-results?year=2014&sport_id=1&sport=football&keywords=Carrollton+GA

http://sports.yahoo....s=Carrollton GA

Newbomb, Thanks. I was not aware you could look things up based on HS. Cool!

http://sports.yahoo....s=Carrollton GA

Newbomb, Thanks. I was not aware you could look things up based on HS. Cool!

Rivals is the only one that has that feature. I justed 247 CEO and COO Sahannon Terry and Noah Stanley asking them to add that feature in their next database upgrade.

E sent you a PM about Roc.

And as I said in the PM you can post in the thread. There are tweets that have made that stuff public.

And as I said in the PM you can post in the thread. There are tweets that have made that stuff public.

So, what's up? Or do you two just delight in keeping others on the outside lookin' in?

So, what's up? Or do you two just delight in keeping others on the outside lookin' in?

No. I am and was too busy to discuss it because I am working 12 hour shifts every home Friday and gameday. I figured. someone would have posted it by now...Anyway, AJ McCarron was at the Oxford game presumably to recruit Roc and it looks like Bama has picked up interest.

No. I am and was too busy to discuss it because I am working 12 hour shifts every home Friday and gameday. I figured. someone would have posted it by now...Anyway, AJ McCarron was at the Oxford game presumably to recruit Roc and it looks like Bama has picked up interest.

That may or may not be accurate but either way, it's why I don't get excited about commitments...especially kids from within the state of Alabama. JMO but it that's true...so be it.

Look for a certin ex-AU QB to visit Roc's game during his off week.

Thank you.

AJ wasn't delivering a Dodge Charger or Chevy Tahoe was he?

We all knew this day was coming but on the bright side we have this to fall back: Week 1 AU has 286 yards rushing out of 3 upper class RBs making their debut in a new scheme. Turdville ( I finally capitalized their name) has less than 100 from what I was told from their "loaded" back field made up of mostly young (my opinion injury proned) RBs. They might be good but not everyone will have an opportunity to carry the ball. I think Roc will be good at deciphering through the saban BS. Also I like the comment about his hoodie and I'm sure aj does too.

More importantly...what about the walking boot? Any need for concern?

The one Roc is wearing because of his injured ankle? Yes, there is need for concern for the remainder of his senior season.

The one AJ was wearing last week? Apparently not, according to lil nicki.

McCrayon was delivering Roc his signed walking boot. He told him to sell it to T-town Tom and see what he can get for it.

Now that's funny!!! :lmao: :Sing: :bow:

Look for a certin ex-AU QB to visit Roc's game during his off week.

The whole world knew AJ was at Roc's game, it was on the news.

Is this not a secondary violation?! If not, then why don't we load the whole team up to go?

Is this not a secondary violation?! If not, then why don't we load the whole team up to go?

Does anybody know if AJ actually talked to Roc? Anybody got photos? He could have wanted to see the highest profile game of the night. It is not a violation unless AJ talked to him during the game. If AJ did speak to him after the game, then it is considered an off campus visit. The staff or representatives of the athletic department are only allowed a total of six off campus visits to an individual recruit.

We all knew this day was coming but on the bright side we have this to fall back: Week 1 AU has 286 yards rushing out of 3 upper class RBs making their debut in a new scheme. Turdville ( I finally capitalized their name) has less than 100 from what I was told from their "loaded" back field made up of mostly young (my opinion injury proned) RBs. They might be good but not everyone will have an opportunity to carry the ball. I think Roc will be good at deciphering through the saban BS. Also I like the comment about his hoodie and I'm sure aj does too.

How many stud RBs (and what class are they) do the turds have now?

And what do we have?

Seems like his choice is still a no-brainer.

BTW, if AJ was talking to Roc, I'm sure lil nicky will be FURIOUS!

After all, he already said how if a kid is committed, they should honor that commitment, so surely he'll look down on AJ's behavior. Oh, wait. :-\

BTW, if AJ was talking to Roc, I'm sure lil nicky will be FURIOUS!

After all, he already said how if a kid is committed, they should honor that commitment, so surely he'll look down on AJ's behavior. Oh, wait. :-\

Those standards don't apply to Bama. :-\

Archived