2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't seen anything like that. Link?

Read the individual player's threads here and note the injuries mentioned. I doubt that there's a link in which somebody does all the legwork for you.

Oxford has a receiver named tredarian gamble. He transferred from Lincoln right before the season started. He is 6ft 2 190 has a great vertical leap and is a heck of a receiver. Are we talking to him?

Oxford has a receiver named tredarian gamble. He transferred from Lincoln right before the season started. He is 6ft 2 190 has a great vertical leap and is a heck of a receiver. Are we talking to him?

No Clue.

did y'all see the Hokanson's tweet that Roc was not planning on taking an official with AU? Strikes me as a little odd.

He may want to use his 5 trips for places further away. He has been to AU many times. BTW, does anyone have a injury update on Roc?

I kinda hope not.

I hope he does not play too. I would like him at home, watching TV all night while his leg is in some sort of quick healing medicial device.

Will Roc play tonight against Florence?

If he does I'm planning on going to check him out

I kinda hope not.

I hope he does not play too. I would like him at home, watching TV all night while his leg is in some sort of quick healing medicial device.

Why would he not play? He was fine last week and had 112 yards on 14 carries in a blowout win last Friday.

I kinda hope not.

Why would he not play? He was fine last week and had 112 yards on 14 carries in a blowout win last Friday.

E, he has been hurt all year. Many of us do not want him to risk serious injury while playing hurt. Hopefully last week he got to sit out a good portion of the game since it was a blowout.

I kinda hope not.

Hopefully last week he got to sit out a good portion of the game since it was a blowout.

He did. He only played in the first half.

Roc Thomas has been a bit banged up in the early part of the 2013 season, but according to Florence Falcon Radio, he carried 30 times for 234 yards and four touchdowns Friday night.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/09/auburn_commit_roc_thomas_runs.html

Not too shabby... and with Gus watching live and in person to boot. Kid really came through with the big guy there to check him out. Congrats Roc!

Saw CGM was at the florence vs. Oxford game last night watching roc dominate. Having been a referee for the last 15 years I can say roc is the most electrifying running back I've seen. And I have refed caddy,yeldon in super 6, Bo Scarborough, t zachery,Tyrone prothro, . If the coaches can push roc he will be one of the best we have ever had.

Saw CGM was at the florence vs. Oxford game last night watching roc dominate. Having been a referee for the last 15 years I can say roc is the most electrifying running back I've seen. And I have refed caddy,yeldon in super 6, Bo Scarborough, t zachery,Tyrone prothro, . If the coaches can push roc he will be one of the best we have ever had.

Thanks for posting this. Nice to hear. Great to know Gus was there too.

Archived