2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

I would hope if Auburn ever gets another Ronnie Brown type, CGM would ride him till his wheels fell off.

Say hello to Peyton Barber, 2013 signee and current RS at AU! And Pettway once he arrives will both play Ronnie Brown to Roc's Caddy all day and then some. Seriously, we are about to make some DC's heads spin!!

Love your optimism. It's been 10 years and I'm ready!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, that Barber, Roc, and then Ford on some sweeps.... Look out... Oh and Marshall or JJ....

...Or Pettway and Stanton Truitt...who may be the biggest get of them all outside of Roc. Truitt, he has it all IMO on top of his being very intelligent.

I'm also looking forward to the future, but not nearly as much as I'm enjoying the present. Mason is turning in a performance for the ages, and the other guys catching up in a hurry. Things are as they should be. RBU is alive and well.

I agree, that Barber, Roc, and then Ford on some sweeps.... Look out... Oh and Marshall or JJ....

...Or Pettway and Stanton Truitt...who may be the biggest get of them all outside of Roc. Truitt, he has it all IMO on top of his being very intelligent.

I was under the impression Truitt is more likely to play slot receiver or DB?

Slot but slots can get jet sweeps too.

I agree. Our running game is very good this year and it should be ridiculous next year!

Against Ole Miss, NM was running the read option to perfection. I am very excited to see JF, PB, and Roc in the backfield to go along with the ones we already have!

Slot but slots can get jet sweeps too.

That was what I meant Red, should have been clearer.

I'm also looking forward to the future, but not nearly as much as I'm enjoying the present. Mason is turning in a performance for the ages, and the other guys catching up in a hurry. Things are as they should be. RBU is alive and well.

It is, I do agree that the present is pretty freakin' special as well considering where we sat this time last year. This being the "Recruiting" Thread however, it would be odd to only talk about current players! :) I get your point though.

It is, I do agree that the present is pretty freakin' special as well considering where we sat this time last year. This being the "Recruiting" Thread however, it would be odd to only talk about current players! :) I get your point though.

Touche :)

I'll see Roc play tonight. I coach at Albertville. I'll give you a full report saturday morning.

People can watch the game here tonight when the game starts. http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/65678

having problems accessing webcast. Anybody else being asked to subscribe?

I'll see Roc play tonight. I coach at Albertville. I'll give you a full report saturday morning.

People can watch the game here tonight when the game starts. http://www.nfhsnetwo...om/events/65678

having problems accessing webcast. Anybody else being asked to subscribe?

Apparently some schools will not let you watch live without subscribing. May have to watch on tape delay.

Final stats for Roc , 230 yards rushing on 20 carries and 4 TDs on playing less than 3 full quarters.

Great night for Roc. He must be close to 100 percent health wise now. Good news

This kid needs a 5* on Rivals.

At #57. He is a good bit from it. Rivals rarely goes much passed 30 on 5*s. He will have to ball out and be the best RB at the Under Armor game in January to get his 5th star on Rivals.

At #57. He is a good bit from it. Rivals rarely goes much passed 30 on 5*s. He will have to ball out and be the best RB at the Under Armor game in January to get his 5th star on Rivals.

...which is ridiculous, b/c his senior numbers are Yeldon-esque. There's no way he should be #57...no way.

...which is ridiculous, b/c his senior numbers are Yeldon-esque. There's no way he should be #57...no way.

Just stating a fact here and not disrespecting Roc at all. Huntsville HS football does not hold a candle to Mobile/Baldwin County football which is where Yeldon played. Roc's stats would be more impressive if Oxford was still in a Birmingham region as they were a couple years ago.

Just stating a fact here and not disrespecting Roc at all. Huntsville HS football does not hold a candle to Mobile/Baldwin County football which is where Yeldon played. Roc's stats would be more impressive if Oxford was still in a Birmingham region as they were a couple years ago.

No worries. Hey, rankings shmankings right? We know who he is and what he's capable of. Can't wait 'til he gets on campus.

No worries. Hey, rankings shmankings right? We know who he is and what he's capable of. Can't wait 'til he gets on campus.

His stats will look great when he's wearing O&B and racking up the yards. Looking forward to seeing this kid carry the roc for AU.

War Eagle Roc!!!!! Yeah I would take him on my team any day even if he was rated a 1 star. He has the gift, it factor and determination that makes those around him better. He sets an example with hard work, dedication, effort and determination, not running his mouth. Great Team player. Stay grounded Roc Greatness awaits you!!!! :wareagle:

Archived