Derrick Green

RunInRed

It is a typo the story when u click on link it talks about henry.. Also this from turd site " Derrick Henry said Bama leads for him, 3 weeks or so ago (common knowledge). That isnt news/noteworthy. Derrick Green was @ Bama Friday, Auburn Saturday, and Ole Miss Sunday. Green said he and his mom had a feeling @ AU that they hadnt felt anywhere else, FWIW. Id like that kid to wear Crimson but highly doubt it.

You lost me there.

TE03 forgot to put the close quotation marks at the end of that paragraph to indicate ALL of the info starting with "Derrick Henry said....highly doubt it." was a quote from a turd site as he said.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hes visiting ohio state and michigan this weekend..

Green was told not to come to OSU's FNL.  No room for him.  That means good news for us.

It helps but Meeechigan will still be tough to beat also.

Green was told not to come to OSU's FNL.  No room for him.  That means good news for us.

You don't want that -19ᴼ weather, DG! Come down here where its a nice, balmy, almost "spa-like" 119ᴼ.

Idk how many spots Michigan has.  Treadwell is their number 1 priority and might be last spot.

Idk how many spots Michigan has.  Treadwell is their number 1 priority and might be last spot.

They have 2 spots left and they are holding them for Treadwell and Green.

There is a rumor that DG commits to Michigan; maybe as early as tomorrow. What's the REAL word from those in the know?  :dunno:

Pops posted on the RB dominos thread the latest we know at this point.

There is a rumor that DG commits to Michigan; maybe as early as tomorrow. What's the REAL word from those in the know?  :dunno:

Pops posted on the RB dominos thread the latest we know at this point.

So Michigan is impressive, and we hope DG doesn't commit? :dunno: Not exactly "in the know" but I guess no news is better than the alternative.  :laugh: I'm just kidding with you by the way, Ellitor.

Not good, but interesting he goes from NSD to quick decision and we are not included. Borges has shown what he can do when allowed to open it up, but we never had any stud recruits come to AU mentioning Borges & his O as the reason. 

War Eagle !

Not good, but interesting he goes from NSD to quick decision and we are not included. Borges has shown what he can do when allowed to open it up, but we never had any stud recruits come to AU mentioning Borges & his O as the reason. 

War Eagle !

Remember. This is just speculation at this point about DG making a quick decision.

War Eagle !

Remember. This is just speculation at this point about DG making a quick decision.

I hear you and hope that is all it is. Thanks ellitor !

its very possible he is going to visit  to compare with his visit to auburn. rumors of bryant pulling the trigger has him worried about losing his spot at auburn. so he is rushing to visit some other schools and pull the trigger. maybe thats whats going on. just a thought

I saw he was staying till Sunday at michigan and will commit because There offense will fit him better. Don't no if true but Borges offense with talent  is a site to see. Running backs I'n his offense thrive. Let's hope if that's true we get Bryant.

Every place he has been his offenses start strong and then become  average after a few seasons.  I could never decide if it was because Al was a poor recruiter or because he is prediictable once other coaches see him enough.  Sounds like the UM head coach has surronded him with  quality assistants that can recruit.  Will be interesting to see how Al does over the next few years in a less talented conference. 

Archived