Derrick Green

RunInRed

Supposably enjoying his trip to bama. Bet they're throwing the "next TR" bs at him. Can't wait to see what he says at the end of the weekend haha

I thought Bama already had 3 highly ranked RBs committed. Are they after a 4th. That does not make much sense.

Well Saban has to process like three out so he can make sure the best stay so he can claim that their raw talent alone was not enough to go pro that he built them to the first round draft pick they woud likely have been at any decent D-1 program.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supposably enjoying his trip to bama. Bet they're throwing the "next TR" bs at him. Can't wait to see what he says at the end of the weekend haha

I thought Bama already had 3 highly ranked RBs committed. Are they after a 4th. That does not make much sense.

Well Saban has to process like three out so he can make sure the best stay so he can claim that their raw talent alone was not enough to go pro that he built them to the first round draft pick they woud likely have been at any decent D-1 program.

Well the weeman lost another '13 commit today when OL Andy Dodd flipped to LSU so he has some more room, lol. But to DG, its going to be interesting to see DG's reaction to his first visit to Auburn. My guess is that it will be a real eye opener for him.

Well the weeman lost another '13 commit today when OL Andy Dodd flipped to LSU so he has some more room, lol. But to DG, its going to be interesting to see DG's reaction to his first visit to Auburn. My guess is that it will be a real eye opener for him.

You think he'll be impressed with a CC in W GA that plays games at the local HS?     :-X  That's what the turds would probably have him believe. 

Green is on campus.  Staying till Sunday.

SWEET!

I'm so glad that we have him on campus. The coaches need to show him the roster and point out just how many 215+ lb backs we have. There is plenty of room for power backs. AU wants and needs you Mr. Green!!

Green is enjoying his visit to Auburn and is very impressed. Wont visit Ole Miss on Sunday anymore.  Will go back to Virginia right after AU visit.  Not really looking at a decision soon but may be pressured if Bryant's situation heats up.  According to Rivals, AU would accept Bryant's commitment without waiting on Green.  (Rivals)

Green is enjoying his visit to Auburn and is very impressed. Wont visit Ole Miss on Sunday anymore.  Will go back to Virginia right after AU visit.  Not really looking at a decision soon but may be pressured if Bryant's situation heats up.  According to Rivals, AU would accept Bryant's commitment without waiting on Green. 

Well that's a good problem for us to have

:we: :we: :we:

According to Rivals, AU would accept Bryant's commitment without waiting on Green. 

Exactly what I was thinking. Green is very talented but Bryant has to be at the top of our coach's board.

Would we take a Green commit without waiting on Bryant?

Good question but I'm convinced Green will wait a little while to commit to a school.  If Bryant decommits from OU and visits AU in the very near future, I think we take his and not Green (per mods on other boards).

We will take a first commitment from either guy...  But we want them to be committed...

This.

But we'd prefer Bryant be the first one of the two if that makes sense.

Here's what the coaches are thinking...

1a. Greg Bryant

1b. Derrick Green

Green is enjoying his visit to Auburn and is very impressed. Wont visit Ole Miss on Sunday anymore.  Will go back to Virginia right after AU visit.  Not really looking at a decision soon but may be pressured if Bryant's situation heats up.  According to Rivals, AU would accept Bryant's commitment without waiting on Green.  (Rivals)

And to go along with this next week could be telling for Green. He is scheduled to go to Florida's Friday Night Lights. If he does not go I think it could be very good for Auburn.

Grenn is having excellent visit. Bmatt said he called.it a special feeling for him and his mom they have not had at any other school!! We will def get an official.!!  Guys this class will be special  :wedance:

Grenn is having excellent visit. Bmatt said he called.it a special feeling for him and his mom they have not had at any other school!! We will def get an official.!!  Guys this class will be special  :wedance:

it already is but I know what you meant. It's just going to get better.

@JHokanson

Official set. RT @AuburnRivals Derrick Green, nation's No. 1 RB, has high praise for Auburn after weekend visit:

http://www.auburn.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1387699&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid= Can someone summarize?

Said his mom loved Auburn and told him that she got a vibe she has not had at any other school. Said he felt the vibe too. He didn't think the weight room was going to be as nice as it is. Says he is a freak in the weight room and coach Yox is all business in there and he likes that cuz he is too. AU will get one of his officials amongst 30 offering schools. Plans to visit for the LSU game as well as an official. Mom and him both liked that CGC looked them in the eye when talking to them, and Mom could tell CGC genuinely loved his players. Will narrow to a top 5 before the first game of his senior season and will make a decision either signing day or at the AAA game.

Archived