Derrick Green

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness. If we have the opportunity, could we take both Green and Bryant? Number wise do we have room for both?

nope, not a chance.

In all seriousness. If we have the opportunity, could we take both Green and Bryant? Number wise do we have room for both?

nope, not a chance.

That my friends is a good problem to have!

nope, not a chance.

What?  no 50/50?

Anyone know which schools, other than turds 'r' us, DG has already visited?

Alabama, Tennessee, Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State, Clemson, North Carolina and Pittsburgh. Visiting tOSU and Meeeechigan again next weekend. IMO it will come down to AU, OSU, and Meeeechigan.

Alabama, Tennessee, Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State, Clemson, North Carolina and Pittsburgh. Visiting tOSU and Meeeechigan again next weekend. IMO it will come down to AU, OSU, and Meeeechigan.

Thanks ,E.  Sounds like he's really getting around. Pretty cool that we stand out from the rest.

Thanks ,E.  Sounds like he's really getting around. Pretty cool that we stand out from the rest.

It won't matter if Bryant beats him to the punch and right nor I think that happens.

It won't matter if Bryant beats him to the punch and right nor I think that happens.

While I think Green is a phenomenal specimen in his own right and I would be stoked to have him on board, I'd absolutely do cyber backflips if we were able to land Bryant - he is something very, very special and clearly stands out above the rest - surprised he's not ranked #1 on all the sites.

While I think Green is a phenomenal specimen in his own right and I would be stoked to have him on board, I'd absolutely do cyber backflips if we were able to land Bryant - he is something very, very special and clearly stands out above the rest - surprised he's not ranked #1 on all the sites.

Sounds like you and I are in complete agreement on this, TigerWar.

That's scary

That's scary

:tease:

In Green's interview on Rivals, he says that Chizik is a great guy and that he loves the school, the campus, and everything overall.  He said he had a great time.  He also said that he is definitely going back, no question about it

Personally, I think that Chizik is rubbing off on him in a very positive way.  Am I the only one that thinks that by him say "no question about it" was a cryptic way of saying he is ALL IN? Because we all know that our beloved Coach Chizik says those exact word. That is just food for though but... What if?

War Doggone Eagle!

In Green's interview on Rivals, he says that Chizik is a great guy and that he loves the school, the campus, and everything overall.  He said he had a great time.  He also said that he is definitely going back, no question about it

Personally, I think that Chizik is rubbing off on him in a very positive way.  Am I the only one that thinks that by him say "no question about it" was a cryptic way of saying he is ALL IN? Because we all know that our beloved Coach Chizik says those exact word. That is just food for though but... What if?

War Doggone Eagle!

Good theory but not correct...Not yet at least.

War Doggone Eagle!

Good theory but not correct...Not yet at least.

nvm

so does anyone think Derrick Green could commit to Auburn soon?

No. And if Bryant visits next week he may not be able to commit.

so does anyone think Derrick Green could commit to Auburn soon?

He wants to wait until the Army All American game.  He may have to give the coaches a silent, cross my heart, type of commitment for them to hold a spot for him.  If Bryant visits and wants to commit before then, the coaches have to decide who they want if they can't have both. 

War Doggone Eagle!

The more I hear Chizik's name mentioned by recruits the better. He is fine with his assistants getting all the props, but from a perception perspective I wish Chizik was mentioned more.

War Eagle !

Archived